soy's art thread!

Art threads specific to a single artist.
soy
Tumblr: soyrie

soy's art thread!

#1 Post by soy »

hello!

I'm opening up this art dump in hopes of motivating myself to draw more consistently/be more disciplined; I've got a lot to improve on, so I hope this thread will instill dat learning spirit back into me! I've also gotten back into binging on VN games again, so I'll be checking out this forum often!I used to have a really old art thread on here... or two of them... but I cannot for the life of me remember what the account names were hahaha ;_ ;

thank you for looking! I'd love to hear your thoughts or even just random talk in general \o/'
--------------------------------------------------

um, I guess I'll dump this first! Something I did for last year's halloween, when I was still really into playing MMOs ahaha... school is just too op now.

Last edited by soy on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

soy

Re: soy's art thread!

#2 Post by soy »

a wip shot I saved of the drawing above! I've really enjoy combining pencil sketches + digital coloring together, because my digital lineart is... really questionable...

looking at the finished piece closer, I made a pretty bad error with the shoulder... I guess I didn't notice it before since it was covered mostly with hair and was all gray. (;ಠ益ಠ;)

also I'm sorry if I babble, I'm a rambler especially when it comes to online writing OTL

soy

#3 Post by soy »

sailor moon sketch thingy!

I've been trying to finish Norn9 on my psvita, but for some reason I just don't like it ;_ ; someone did recommend this free eng. otome called "Cinderella Phenomenon" (?) and man oh man I liked it so much more than I thought I would! I even cried in one of the routes u_ u I might do some fanart of it!

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

#4 Post by Zelan »

I really like your style! Anime-styled art tends to be hit-or-miss for me, but yours is cute and looks really clean. ^_^