johhans' Art Thread (tell me what you think!)

Art threads specific to a single artist.
johhans
Completed: A Question Of Normalcy
Tumblr: johhans
Deviantart: johhans

johhans' Art Thread (tell me what you think!)

#1 Post by johhans »

Aaaayyy! Hello everyone! I finally decided that it's time to start an art thread here bc I'm dumb and didn't think of it earlier lol

I've been really practicing doing art on my iPad because my computer has had a fight with Photoshop and it won't open now hehe. I'm screwed. I still have Clip Studio but I just can't understand it. It just doesn't speak to me. I pretty much fell in love with the combo of Procreate and ArtStudio Pro and I use it like almost everyday. 10/10 would recommend.

So here is some stuff I made during the last month

Enyone else liked Captain Spirit and is excited about Life is Strange 2???? Because I loved it and I can't wait for the full game.

This was my first at making a more elaborate background. I think it didn't turnout that bad but I heavily used a reference.

I really like how this one turned out! <3 I did it after the #drawthisinyourstyle video by Baylee Jae. And I just can't get over how cute she came out.

This one was my attempt at combining fashion with perspective. All I can say is that I'm a sucker for a nice denim jacket, hehe~

Zelan
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: The Dark
Projects: Cosplay Couple
Tumblr: evns
itch: Zelan
Discord: ltnkitsuragi#7082

Re: johhans' Art Thread (tell me what you think!)

#2 Post by Zelan »

Oh my gosh, I absolutely adore your style! I especially like the first piece, you put a lot of work into getti g the lighting just right and it shows. ^_^