Heiden's art [Critiques OK!]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Heiden
Regular
Completed: Elvine, The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers, Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend, Beyond the Deep, The Bog's Heart, The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens
Projects: The Far Rings, NB107A
Tumblr: heidengames
itch: Heiden

Heiden's art [Critiques OK!]

#1 Post by Heiden » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:43 pm

Hello! I wanted to try making a personalized art thread!

I really like making OCs and then making VNs or games about those characters, which will probably be most of the images I post! I've also been taking some irl classes the last couple of years to try to get better since I never had any art classes growing up and I wanted to fill in the gaps in my skills!!! *sweat sweat* Critiques are welcome as I'm always trying to improve myself!

Anyway, onto the art!!!

These are from my newest game The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens~!

And some concept art! (Does anyone else ever take like, visual notes of character ideas like this?? I always love figuring out new characters while I draw them!)

And some figure drawings I've done recently that I really liked how they turned out!!!
Completed: Elvine (GxB), The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers (GxG)(As Writer, Coder), Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend (BxB), Beyond the Deep (GxB)(As Artist), The Bog's Heart, The Girl with the Gray Hair Awakens

(I ran out of URLs I can have in my sig haha, you can find all the games listed on my itch.io page!!)

Heiden
Regular
Completed: Elvine, The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers, Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend, Beyond the Deep, The Bog's Heart, The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens
Projects: The Far Rings, NB107A
Tumblr: heidengames
itch: Heiden

Re: Heiden's art [Critiques OK!]

#2 Post by Heiden » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:10 pm

Been practicing more dynamic sketching recently!!

I also finished another game, haha. This one is a Unity lite point + click adventure game that you can play in browser! https://heiden.itch.io/nb107a
Completed: Elvine (GxB), The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers (GxG)(As Writer, Coder), Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend (BxB), Beyond the Deep (GxB)(As Artist), The Bog's Heart, The Girl with the Gray Hair Awakens

(I ran out of URLs I can have in my sig haha, you can find all the games listed on my itch.io page!!)