Heiden's art [Critiques OK!]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Heiden
Regular
Completed: Elvine, The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers, Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend, Beyond the Deep, The Bog's Heart, The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A
Projects: The Town Pages, Kill the Prince?! [Nano 2020]
Tumblr: heidengames
itch: Heiden

Heiden's art [Critiques OK!]

#1 Post by Heiden »

Hello! I wanted to try making a personalized art thread!

I really like making OCs and then making VNs or games about those characters, which will probably be most of the images I post! I've also been taking some irl classes the last couple of years to try to get better since I never had any art classes growing up and I wanted to fill in the gaps in my skills!!! *sweat sweat* Critiques are welcome as I'm always trying to improve myself!

Anyway, onto the art!!!

These are from my newest game The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens~!

And some concept art! (Does anyone else ever take like, visual notes of character ideas like this?? I always love figuring out new characters while I draw them!)

And some figure drawings I've done recently that I really liked how they turned out!!!
Completed: Elvine (GxB), The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers (GxG)(As Writer, Coder), Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend (BxB), Beyond the Deep (GxB)(As Artist), The Bog's Heart, The Girl with the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A.

All available to play on my itch.io page!

Heiden
Regular
Completed: Elvine, The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers, Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend, Beyond the Deep, The Bog's Heart, The Girl With the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A
Projects: The Town Pages, Kill the Prince?! [Nano 2020]
Tumblr: heidengames
itch: Heiden

Re: Heiden's art [Critiques OK!]

#2 Post by Heiden »

Been practicing more dynamic sketching recently!!

I also finished another game, haha. This one is a Unity lite point + click adventure game that you can play in browser! https://heiden.itch.io/nb107a
Completed: Elvine (GxB), The Life Threads, Helena's Flowers (GxG)(As Writer, Coder), Dr. Frank's Build-A-Boyfriend (BxB), Beyond the Deep (GxB)(As Artist), The Bog's Heart, The Girl with the Gray Hair Awakens, The Far Rings, NB107A.

All available to play on my itch.io page!