[LINK FIXED] Time to Smack a Witch! [short film animated with Ren'Py]

Art threads specific to a single artist.
Ivlivs
Veteran

[LINK FIXED] Time to Smack a Witch! [short film animated with Ren'Py]

#1 Post by Ivlivs »

This isn't a game; rather, it's a short film I made using Ren'Py as the animation engine. I present to you Time to Smack a Witch!, in which an office lady delves into an abandoned factory and is attacked by a hostile female mage.

Enjoy, everyone!

EDIT: Link has been fixed.
https://youtu.be/TmeLvgLwmMY
Last edited by Ivlivs on Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
Jitteh Dawn --- A VN by Ivlivs

Elsa Kisiel
Regular
Completed: Shieldlock Holmes
Projects: Home Spatial Home

Re: Time to Smack a Witch! [short film animated with Ren'Py]

#2 Post by Elsa Kisiel »

It's not a link to youtube at all; when I try to click on it, it try to download a file! One that my computer suspect to be malicious. (of course, I stopped the download, I have no intent to check myself if it's a virus)

I hope an administrator will be soon able to check if this is a simple error with the link, or if it's deliberate.
Illustrator • Commission open: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=59346 • My portfolio: https://elsakisiel.artstation.com/

Take a cup of tea and let yourself be charmed by my stories and my drawings. Here, everything is bewitched and bewitching!

Ivlivs
Veteran

Re: Time to Smack a Witch! [short film animated with Ren'Py]

#3 Post by Ivlivs »

Elsa Kisiel wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 6:24 am It's not a link to youtube at all; when I try to click on it, it try to download a file! One that my computer suspect to be malicious. (of course, I stopped the download, I have no intent to check myself if it's a virus)

I hope an administrator will be soon able to check if this is a simple error with the link, or if it's deliberate.
I deeply apologize; I posted the wrong type of Youtube link, one that asks you to download the video in question instead of just viewing it right there on the site. It was a complete accident.

I have since fixed the link; I did not mean to inconvenience anyone.

Elsa Kisiel
Regular

Re: [LINK FIXED] Time to Smack a Witch! [short film animated with Ren'Py]

#4 Post by Elsa Kisiel »

Oh! I understand. I'm sorry for having freak out like that. ^^' I'm glad it was nothing like a virus.

Your animation is nice by the way. =D
Illustrator • Commission open: viewtopic.php?f=62&t=59346 • My portfolio: https://elsakisiel.artstation.com/

Take a cup of tea and let yourself be charmed by my stories and my drawings. Here, everything is bewitched and bewitching!

Ivlivs
Veteran

#5 Post by Ivlivs »

Elsa Kisiel wrote: Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:31 am Oh! I understand. I'm sorry for having freak out like that. ^^' I'm glad it was nothing like a virus.

Your animation is nice by the way. =D
I'm happy you enjoyed it. Ren'Py truly is versatile; it's amazing what you can do with it.

Elsa Kisiel
Regular

#6 Post by Elsa Kisiel »

Yes it is. I'm always interested in seeing people use it in new ways, or to see less known functionalities in use. =)

Ivlivs
Veteran

#7 Post by Ivlivs »

Elsa Kisiel wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 10:38 am Yes it is. I'm always interested in seeing people use it in new ways, or to see less known functionalities in use. =)
I want to make more of these animations, too. I'll stretch Ren'Py to its limit.