Re:Set Episode 1 Walkthrough [Official]

A forum for the posting of official and unofficial EVN walkthroughs. Each thread must start with a walkthrough - requests will be deleted.
azureXtwilight
Megane Procrastinator
Completed: Fantasia series (ROT and ROTA), Doppleganger: Dawn of The Inverted Soul, a2 (a due), Time Labyrinth
Projects: At Regime's End
Organization: Memento-Mori VNs, Team Sleepyhead

Re:Set Episode 1 Walkthrough [Official]

#1 Post by azureXtwilight »

A simple guide to get all epilogues in one try
PROLOGUE

Exploration :
Clue from gerald : Vestigials
- Sidequest : Help Yuri find jun, she'll be talking to alicia after you asked Yuri -- > Jun points add up + alcia's points add up
- Sidequest : Inspect the magazines --> extra scene
Talk to gerald after doing both to get the good end
to advance : - talk to yuri once >> clues about people went missing ##
- talk to alicia once >> she'll say something about valentine's day ##
- go to coren's store >> you'll see him getting angry due to not much customers these days >> talk to him then he'll mention about a rival store >> clues about rival store ##
- after you'll unlock the three of them you'll meet Valerie for the first time, and she'll ask for your help.

MEETING JUN:

- Being honest raises her points
## clue about jun if you don't know about her yet
- Clues about males dissapearing ##
After getting separated with jun, options:
* come to the source >> Requirement for getting Jun's and Gerald's epilogue -- You'll get to fight Raksasa with Jun and Gerald as party member, and she will be available as final boss party member
* avoid the source >> requirement for getting Antares' epilogue -- You get to fight Raksasa with Gerald and antares as party member

Exploration2 :

-Gerald will get the following clues:
~ Got Regulus' photo from antares. If you tell Antares a white lie, you'll drop his points down. ## clue
~ Go to coren's gift shop, and Gerald will buy a flower. Any choice doesn't matter since they all has the same meaning anyway.

After everything else, then you can begin exploring and investigating all you want.

Sidequests:
~ To fight coren and isabel secret boss and get bonus cg in the end, talk to both coren and isabel at coren's shop
Later on you'll see them quarelling and Isabel leaves the shop. Talk to coren into getting the flower she ordered, then go to alicia. She will tell you where to
get it. This sidequest will continue later in the next part.
~ Go to the alleyway where you can see greed for the first time, to get lust' epilogue examine everything then gerald will find a flower in th bottle
~ To get jun's epilogue, you should talk to Yuri and ask him about something. When the menus pop out, ask him about jun. If you get the part where jun talks
to mike about her problem, you can set out to reconcile Jun and Yuri.
~ Help antares buy something for alicia in coren's shop for antares' epilogue
~ To get the best ending, go to coren's shop and ask about mike and check the magazine. Gerald will think the woman looks like Mike. Ask everyone about Natalia Evergreen, not including the guys at the alley.

To move on:
~ ask Yuri about regulus and mikhail and you'll find out they has been working at yuri's place
~ go to the baseball field and examine it, then gerald will get to talk to a few of mikhail's friends.

Meeting regina:
- Ask about regulus, mikhail, rival shop, part time workers, golden bloom festival. Ask about part time workers again when she claimed she didn't know mikhail and regulus

ENDINGS"
>> GOT JUN POINTS HIGH >> JUN EPILOGUE
>> GOT BOTH ALICIA AND ANTARES' POINT HIGH >> ALICIA ANTARES EPILOGUE
>> DEFEATED COREN >> COREN EPILOGUE
>> MANAGE TO FIND ABOUT SYDONAI'S PAST >> EPILOGUE

Moon20
Regular

Re: Re:Set Episode 1 Walkthrough [Official]

#2 Post by Moon20 »

Thank you very much azureXtwilight for the walkthrough

scorlight
Regular

#3 Post by scorlight »

Umm.... excuse me but where r the magazines in "Sidequest : Inspect the magazines"??
Artist for rent, see my art here: http://scorlight.deviantart.com/gallery/

suikojay
Regular

#4 Post by suikojay »

scorlight wrote:Umm.... excuse me but where r the magazines in "Sidequest : Inspect the magazines"??
I had that same question too when I first used the walkthru, lol. U may already know by now, but the magazines are the ones at Coren's shop. xD

Coren
Mindscrew Driver
Completed: Dear Mariko, Six Rules, Ribbon of Green, RE: Prince of Nigeria, Doppelganger, Cole's Gate Demo, Crimson Rafflesia Demo, Mica: Apoptosis Demo
Projects: Crimson Rafflesia, Mica: Apoptosis, Fantasy Euthanasia
Organization: Soyasushi Productions
Tumblr: CorenBaili
Deviantart: CorenB

#5 Post by Coren »

Mai shop holds answers to everything. Oh-ho-ho. Santa claus

... bye azure i'll slink back to my shell ;u;