Free voice packs! (OBSOLETE THREAD)

Assets originally posted in the creative commons forum that are not actually CC or Public Domain. Use at your own risk.
aphosphene
Regular
Projects: Between The Raindrops, red & clover

Re: Free voice packs! (You may also request~)

#16 Post by aphosphene »

What a lovely voice. I'm not sure if I'd put voices into my current project but I'll download these just to be safe :)
Thank you :)
MY PROJECTS

This isn't vengeance. It's justice. A life for a life
Yes. This is justice. I raise the .45 to his face.
And the rest will be vengeance.

serendipity: (n.) finding something beautiful
without looking for it

Faylinn Night
Projects: Love Notes [GxB]

#17 Post by Faylinn Night »

I love your voice! Thanks so much for adding these. I have plans to use them in my first VN. We'll see how it goes. Thanks again!

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
Deviantart: kokoro-hane
itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#18 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Ah, I am glad, thank you ^.^
PROJECTS:
Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
Owl City "Galaxies"

rabcor
Regular
Projects: None (Need a programmer?)
Organization: Cestarian Games

#19 Post by rabcor »

I love your voice! it's awesome

Would you mind if it's used in an adult game as long as it's kept out of any sex related scenes? (I could for example use this in combat, and occasionally SFX, such as crying in the background for an atmospheric effect, etc)

It's great stuff to have at least for alpha and prototyping! definitely helps that i don't have to rely on simple dummy sounds for all that since i don't have any voice actors, so any free sounds lying around are a great asset for early project development, even if only for temporary use.

I won't use your voices in my main game which is going to be commercial, but there's a good chance i'll make some small spin-offs (minigames even) which will all be free and probably most of them will be adult-content free too so they fit the bill for your terms of use. (I'd be making these spin offs as personal training, and to allow people interested in my main project to get into the world and lore before it's released, i'll let you know if this happens so you can play through them 8) )

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more

#20 Post by Kokoro Hane »

rabcor wrote:I love your voice! it's awesome

Would you mind if it's used in an adult game as long as it's kept out of any sex related scenes? (I could for example use this in combat, and occasionally SFX, such as crying in the background for an atmospheric effect, etc)

It's great stuff to have at least for alpha and prototyping! definitely helps that i don't have to rely on simple dummy sounds for all that since i don't have any voice actors, so any free sounds lying around are a great asset for early project development, even if only for temporary use.

I won't use your voices in my main game which is going to be commercial, but there's a good chance i'll make some small spin-offs (minigames even) which will all be free and probably most of them will be adult-content free too so they fit the bill for your terms of use. (I'd be making these spin offs as personal training, and to allow people interested in my main project to get into the world and lore before it's released, i'll let you know if this happens so you can play through them 8) )
Hmm, sounds alright I guess if you keep it out of sex scenes, plus it sounds like it is mainly for place-holding.
PROJECTS:
Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

Owl City "Galaxies"

rabcor
Regular
Projects: None (Need a programmer?)
Organization: Cestarian Games

#21 Post by rabcor »

Yup, it might be used in the main game as a placeholder only as that one wont be free int it's final stage, but i'm already working on a (free/spin-off)side project, and your voice will definitely come in handy there :D

As with my main project (something i didn't say before) i will have 2 versions of most of my projects, one SFW(Censored) and one NSFW(Uncensored) so people will be able to choose to include adult content or not (and in these early side projects the NSFW versions will be pretty inglorious and quite probably text only, it's just storyline parts that are otherwise skipped)

As for the mini-project i'm currently working on, you'll just have to wait and see, i'll love to get some feedback on it from anybody to see which areas i need to improve in when it's finished, so count on it that you'll get a link when it's done. :wink:

Thanks for this great voice pack!

ngareci
Regular
Completed: Grinning Heart: the meeting & the voyage, Nacira

#22 Post by ngareci »

Hiyya, I'm using one of your voice for the sequel of Grinning Heart!~
It was very great, and suitable for the main character! I love it!~
Thank you!~ :D
Completed Project
Image Image Image
===========================
Deviantart

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#23 Post by Kokoro Hane »

^ Oh wow, I feel honored! Can't wait to hear! ^.^

Sorry I haven't uploaded any new voicepacks for awhile, hopefully I'll have some time before the year is up!
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"

Xerofit51
Veteran
Completed: Freak-quency, Harvest-Moon spin off
Projects: Freak-quency
Deviantart: xerofit51

#24 Post by Xerofit51 »

Your voice is very expressive, I like it. I used it for my game. Thanks again!

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 01#p305401

hana9x
Tumblr: none
Deviantart: none
Github: none
Soundcloud: none

#25 Post by hana9x »

I'm making my first visual novel. It's a non-commercial, I make it to kill time so don't know if i have enough patient to finish it:))....I'm gonna used your kawaii voice for it. When I manage to get it done and if you wanna take a look,I 'll send you the link .

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#26 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Hey guys! Just an update---

I haven't done voice packs in awhile, but I still want to release some more! I want to get more organised and release a ton of different variations. I am also still open for scouting if you need a voice actress, whether actual dialogue or a custom vocal pack.

Here are some of the packs and vocalizations to come:
- Tsundere
- Soft tone
- Generic battle cries (fantasy & sci-fi)
- British accent
- School
- Simple Japanese phrases

Look forward to those!
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"

Yunou
Regular

#27 Post by Yunou »

That's cool and all but I'm definitely put off by the fact that these are grouped together.
NOT for use in hentai (18+ stuff), BxB, GxG, or "implied" sex scenes.
I'm not sure if you mean not for use in all 18+ stuff (including BxB and GxG) or if you mean no 18+ stuff plus G-rated BxB and GxG. If it's the first one, that's understandable but should be clarified, it it's the latter than well... okay.

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#28 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Yunou wrote:That's cool and all but I'm definitely put off by the fact that these are grouped together.
I'm not sure if you mean not for use in all 18+ stuff (including BxB and GxG) or if you mean no 18+ stuff plus G-rated BxB and GxG. If it's the first one, that's understandable but should be clarified, it it's the latter than well... okay.
Ah, my apologies for any confusion or offense! It is the latter, but only because I felt it was easier just to list the nots in one sentence. I do admit, it does not look right all in one sentence--I'll edit the post and separate them.
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"

Yunou
Regular

#29 Post by Yunou »

Kokoro Hane wrote:
Yunou wrote:
Ah, my apologies for any confusion or offense! It is the latter, but only because I felt it was easier just to list the nots in one sentence. I do admit, it does not look right all in one sentence--I'll edit the post and separate them.
Well, it's good that you clarified you won't allow it to be used for any non-heterosexual project, regardless of rating.

Although you certainly aren't the only person to refuse to allow their work to be used in GxG or BxB, this statement does make me skeptical. I completely understand when artists refuse commissions involving, for instance, mecha, furry, masculine men, etc. because either they are not confident in their abilities to accurately draw these things or they think their art style might clash, but when creators refuse to allow their work to be used in non-sexual, homosexual works it becomes a different story.

This statement is akin to saying, "I will not draw black people/Jews because I don't like black people/Jews." I mean, it's completely within your right as a creator to limit how your works are used or what you are willing to produce, but it doesn't mean that these limits will not reflect back on the creator as a statement of intolerance and hatred towards a group of people and therefore be offensive in itself.

(Edit to Add - Unless someone lives in a country where this content is illegal.)

Kokoro Hane
Eileen-Class Veteran

#30 Post by Kokoro Hane »

I probably should have mentioned this in the first reply--I have actually been considering to re-release my voice packs under a Creative Commons license so the old terms will no longer apply anyway (plus I want to fix how the resource is credited). I just fixed the old terms in the previous post since the old downloads come with a text file with these terms in the .zip. I will be making a new thread in the main CC board with the two packs combined as one (since the second was a small expansion to the old one) with the new terms inside them. Again, I apologise for any confusion or offense. I released these packs awhile ago, and for a bit now I've been thinking I'd prefer if my voice pack is under a Creative Commons license instead so it can be more useful for people. To avoid any further issue, I'll retire this thread and edit in the original post that I am going to re-release these.
PROJECTS:

Owl City "Galaxies"