FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

Assets originally posted in the creative commons forum that are not actually CC or Public Domain. Use at your own risk.
Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
warrior_of_peace
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:02 am
Location: Tunisia
Contact:

FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

#1 Post by warrior_of_peace » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:08 am

Hello Guys :P
I was searching for some free resources that i can use on my Visual Novel and i found this AWSOME website that provides much cool characters & backgrounds to use royalty FREE so i wanted to share it with you :)
Click Here for the website

Hope you like it (^_^)

User avatar
Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Posts: 1389
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:37 pm
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch
Contact:

Re: FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

#2 Post by Googaboga » Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:23 pm

Yes, but keep in mind that is Bass Novel's list of assets. Bass Novel assets can only be used with the Bass Novel engine. Meaning you can't use Renpy, or Novelty, or anything else besides Bass if you want to be allowed to use that stuff.

Still if you are going to use Bass Novel all those assets will probably be helpful :].
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

User avatar
warrior_of_peace
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:02 am
Location: Tunisia
Contact:

Re: FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

#3 Post by warrior_of_peace » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:32 pm

Googaboga wrote:Yes, but keep in mind that is Bass Novel's list of assets. Bass Novel assets can only be used with the Bass Novel engine. Meaning you can't use Renpy, or Novelty, or anything else besides Bass if you want to be allowed to use that stuff.

Still if you are going to use Bass Novel all those assets will probably be helpful :].
Oh! Yeah :( that's a problem I think , but I suggest mentioning the artist name in the vn whenever using their arts! I'll personally do that :)

dmasterxd
Regular
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:05 pm
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide
Contact:

Re: FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

#4 Post by dmasterxd » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 am

warrior_of_peace wrote:
Googaboga wrote:Yes, but keep in mind that is Bass Novel's list of assets. Bass Novel assets can only be used with the Bass Novel engine. Meaning you can't use Renpy, or Novelty, or anything else besides Bass if you want to be allowed to use that stuff.

Still if you are going to use Bass Novel all those assets will probably be helpful :].
Oh! Yeah :( that's a problem I think , but I suggest mentioning the artist name in the vn whenever using their arts! I'll personally do that :)
Yeah, but there's another problem. I've tried using them a while back and the images were either blurry and not scaled to the right size (and when you re-size them, they really get messed up).

User avatar
warrior_of_peace
Newbie
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:02 am
Location: Tunisia
Contact:

Re: FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

#5 Post by warrior_of_peace » Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:05 am

dmasterxd wrote:
warrior_of_peace wrote:
Googaboga wrote:Yes, but keep in mind that is Bass Novel's list of assets. Bass Novel assets can only be used with the Bass Novel engine. Meaning you can't use Renpy, or Novelty, or anything else besides Bass if you want to be allowed to use that stuff.

Still if you are going to use Bass Novel all those assets will probably be helpful :].
Oh! Yeah :( that's a problem I think , but I suggest mentioning the artist name in the vn whenever using their arts! I'll personally do that :)
Yeah, but there's another problem. I've tried using them a while back and the images were either blurry and not scaled to the right size (and when you re-size them, they really get messed up).
Yeah i noticed that ! That's a problem ... Ummmm ..what can we do to have free sprites to use then ? :(

dmasterxd
Regular
Posts: 158
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 5:05 pm
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide
Contact:

Re: FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

#6 Post by dmasterxd » Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:24 am


Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users