FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

Assets originally posted in the creative commons forum that are not actually CC or Public Domain. Use at your own risk.
warrior_of_peace

FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

#1 Post by warrior_of_peace »

Hello Guys :P
I was searching for some free resources that i can use on my Visual Novel and i found this AWSOME website that provides much cool characters & backgrounds to use royalty FREE so i wanted to share it with you :)
Click Here for the website

Hope you like it (^_^)

Googaboga
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: https://gbpatch.itch.io/
Projects: Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Organization: GB Patch Games
Tumblr: gb-patch
itch: gbpatch

Re: FREE Visual Novel Resources !!

#2 Post by Googaboga »

Yes, but keep in mind that is Bass Novel's list of assets. Bass Novel assets can only be used with the Bass Novel engine. Meaning you can't use Renpy, or Novelty, or anything else besides Bass if you want to be allowed to use that stuff.

Still if you are going to use Bass Novel all those assets will probably be helpful :].
In-Progress:
Floret Bond, XOXO Blood Droplets, Our Life
Released:
A Foretold Affair, My Magical Divorce Bureau, XOXO Droplets, Lake of Voices

warrior_of_peace

#3 Post by warrior_of_peace »

Googaboga wrote:Yes, but keep in mind that is Bass Novel's list of assets. Bass Novel assets can only be used with the Bass Novel engine. Meaning you can't use Renpy, or Novelty, or anything else besides Bass if you want to be allowed to use that stuff.

Still if you are going to use Bass Novel all those assets will probably be helpful :].
Oh! Yeah :( that's a problem I think , but I suggest mentioning the artist name in the vn whenever using their arts! I'll personally do that :)

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#4 Post by dmasterxd »

warrior_of_peace wrote:
Googaboga wrote:Yes, but keep in mind that is Bass Novel's list of assets. Bass Novel assets can only be used with the Bass Novel engine. Meaning you can't use Renpy, or Novelty, or anything else besides Bass if you want to be allowed to use that stuff.

Oh! Yeah :( that's a problem I think , but I suggest mentioning the artist name in the vn whenever using their arts! I'll personally do that :)
Yeah, but there's another problem. I've tried using them a while back and the images were either blurry and not scaled to the right size (and when you re-size them, they really get messed up).

warrior_of_peace

#5 Post by warrior_of_peace »

dmasterxd wrote:
warrior_of_peace wrote:

Yeah, but there's another problem. I've tried using them a while back and the images were either blurry and not scaled to the right size (and when you re-size them, they really get messed up).
Yeah i noticed that ! That's a problem ... Ummmm ..what can we do to have free sprites to use then ? :(

dmasterxd
Regular
Completed: Mage Wars
Projects: Falling Star
Organization: Star Guide

#6 Post by dmasterxd »