A easy Visual Novel Maker
Its a easy-to-use engine, everyone should be able creating Visual Novels with that. No scripting required, pure event based.
What will NAE be able to do?
- Its easy for you, no scripting, just events & drag 'n drop actions
- A beautiful & easy understandable interface, which uses the new Google material design
- Export your Visual Novel to Windows (more exporters are planned)
What will NAE not be able to do?
- Doing your job: Writing a Visual Novel or creating artwork for your game
When will NAE released Will it be free? Is it commercial?
- I don't know, maybe never? I can't tell yet, because its in a really early stage.
If free or commercial depends on how much work & time I will invest. Its too early to say something about that.
Where can we inform ourselfes about this project?
- Right here, there isn't a homepage or something like that yet. I won't invest money until I decided if I will make something big out of this, or if I just lay that in my 'Dead projects' folder.
Can we ask for features, or ask for things that it will/could have?
- Sure, thats why I opened this thread. Its for feedback & new ideas. One creative mind is good, a whole forum full of creativity even better.
And with that, I'm out. Don't be shy to ask me something about this project, like I said before: I love feedback
The picture in the live preview isn't from me. Its just a placeholder. I have no rights for this picture, if the owner wants me to remove it, I will immediately remove it.
You can find this picture under the following website: http://k-after.at.webry.info/201012/img ... 14714.html