For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:08 pm
Hi. First timer here. And I have a question. I am an aspiring game writer looking for an artist to join my team, and I was wondering. If a project starts out free, but has the potential to become patreon sponsered should I put it in the free or the paid section?
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3384
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
Free. You can't guarantee payment.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira
Users browsing this forum: No registered users