[Admin] New Rule 16, Services Offered

For recruitment of team members to help create visual novels and story-based games, and for people who want to offer their services to create the same.
PyTom
Ren'Py Creator
Completed: Moonlight Walks
Projects: Ren'Py
IRC Nick: renpytom
Github: renpytom
itch: renpytom

Re: [Admin] New Rule 16, Services Offered

#31 Post by PyTom »

That's a correct interpretation. We don't want to stifle discussion at all on it, what we want to make the "I am a..." forums more like the other forums by allowing what rises to the top to be controlled by discussions, and get rid of being less self-promotional being a disadvantage.
Supporting creators since 2004
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Do good work." - Virgil Ivan "Gus" Grissom
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom

Kairui
Regular
Projects: Tsun Rising, A Diver's Tail
Tumblr: kairui-chan
Deviantart: kairui-chan

#32 Post by Kairui »

I can really agree with this change! I used to have a hard time getting drown out by people "bumping" often, even if they were just works in progress... My thread would drop down the page, and I am not really a fan of posting WIP. I'd rather post finished work all in one post or just link to a gallery, so this change will definitely help a lot for those who do not prefer to bump just to keep up.

I'm looking forward to seeing how the boards change now!

I'm an artist
Website

Gayeti
Deviantart: goldenunicornstudio
itch: goldenunicorn

#33 Post by Gayeti »

Hello! We are the creators of our game, a match 3 game with a captivating story and visual novel elements. Our game has already been released!
We are currently seeking affiliates to help promote our game. Would it be possible for me to post a request for affiliates for our game here?