Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:56 pm
- Projects: Current Project: "Evermore Orion: A Sci-Fi Adventure"
Evermore Orion follows protagonist Virgil, who lives with his brother Carter on a spacecraft meant to simulate Earth that is formally named O-5467, but those who call it home have nicknamed it "Orion". After Virgil is visited by a strange robot in his dreams who calls himself Kallum, he is contacted by the head of the ship. It's up to him and one stranger who has also had the same dream to protect Orion from this suspicious character.
I'll need the following things done with my artist(s)!
-4 sprites (Character references will be given, I need at least 4-6 expressions for each of them.)
-Backgrounds (At least 10, each having day and night variations. I'll discuss more about each location upon request.)
And the following characters are available for VA's!
-Virgil: Protagonist, roughly 17 in age, very awkward and shy.
Audition Lines for Virgil:
"Who- No, what are you?"
"Carter, I don't trust this guy."
"Why can't you just leave me alone?!"
-Emily: Analytical and monotone, acts as though she knows everything.
Audition lines for Emily:
"Well, according to my calculations..."
"Listen. Do you hear that?"
-Carter: Virgil's brother, roughly 23 in age, protective of Virgil, worries too much.
Audition lines for Carter:
"For the last time, Virgil, you're coming with me whether you want to or not."
"I'm sorry, what did you just say to me?"
"We should leave..."
-Kallum: Android, villain, extremely feminine.
Audition lines for Kallum:
"Why, I'm Kallum, of course!"
"Ooh, a feisty one, are you?"
"That's it, Virgil. let me hear your voice."
I look forward to hearing from you! You can send me a PM if interested in working with me.
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3369
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
despite having apparently rather clear ideas on what you are looking for, you are giving quite little information on your project. If you wish to recruit people on these forums, you are required to share a little more.
Please make the necessary changes.All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain all of the following three pieces of information:
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.
2) A description of what sort of work needs to be done, for example "Need a character artist" or "Need a script writer". For commissions, we strongly suggest giving an estimate of how much of that work will be necessary. (Examples: "Four character sprites in 4-5 poses each" or "A dialogue script of approximately 60,000 words")
3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users