SKWAD 16 VN (hiatus)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Hatifas
Deviantart: wnhafizah

SKWAD 16 VN (hiatus)

#1 Post by Hatifas »

sorry for the inconvenience I have to halt this project until I know when will I confirm to revive the project. Thank you for stopping by! :D
Meep meep,

It's my first-time post in here, so here goes nothing...

I am a self-taught artist with a story to share with people through a visual novel, right now I am currently searching for a writer, BG artist, programmer, voice actors, and also a composer.

_________________________________________________________________________________

The title of the story is SKWAD 16

Synopsis (If it sounds weird, I'm not sorry for that as in I fail at writing lol):

This story is set in a war between human and monster. Citizens are brainwashed by the Government that monsters are cruel and sadistic kinda species. In order to "protect" their country, The Government has established a team from each country that has been recruited from the refugee, orphanage and also volunteer. The story began when The Government has pushed their boundary by making a new tech weapon which is creating a mutant to fight back monster. Some of the 'Failed' mutant experiment are released to roam around the town and claiming it to be one of the monster kind.Hel ( the main protagonist) is a part of the government military programme as a ranger and a strategist was forced to be on the programme after the loss of her dad killed by a monster. She defied the statement of "we humans are the good one and monsters are the bad one" and decided to prove it to the world that all kind are the same and shouldn't be bashing one another.

[ so that's how the story goes basically] and IF you still not cleared by my bad writing, here is the simplest one that I can explain it:

Hel doesn't like to be on both side, she likes to be on a neutral side and try to bring all kind together.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

The classes exist in the world (so far) :

Citizens - Normal people
The Government - Each country are ruled by the government and set out to oppose the living for the monsters
GMP (The Government Military Programme) - The group of people, created by the government that was given a mission to kill the monsters ( squad 1, 2, etc...)
Anti-Gov (the resistance group) - Human who opposed The Government and Monster ( sometimes)
Monster - Zombie, Vampire, ghost and etc...
Mutant - doesn't have any name except for the tag was given to them, for example; experiment 40316

______________________________________________________________________________________

A short Introduction to the character of the story :

Helpilia, more known as Hel

https://orig00.deviantart.net/01e1/f/20 ... bwyqvo.jpg

(For the love of God, I could NOT make Hel's image to be easily previewed. So u guys just have to settle it by clicking the image if u wanna preview it)

- a Human
- sniper rifle ( haven't figured out specifically which one yet, so any ideas are welcomed) as a weapon of choice
- an orphan

Kyu

- a Zombie
- was very dumb, but she was in progress of learning new things... and the only thing that she knew so far is a Cube shape
- resurrected by Hel
- A magic user

Viree

- a Vampire princess
- Magical Staff as a weapon of choice

Host

- a Ghost "King"
- Sword as a weapon of choice
- has a 2 pet which remained unnamed yet

Oh before I forgot, The characters who have learned the art of magic can unlock their Past, Present, and Future awakened

_______________________________________________________________________________________

My Initial Idea for on the game :

- Have a "Skull Girls" kinda interface kinda vibe, since this game was a fighting game. but I scratch that Idea

- Have the game to have a butterfly effect ( like, Life is Strange or Until Dawn) and make the players think logically before making a decision
(this is the one that I was going for right now)

- I open any suggestion for the game interface and anything related to the game......

CHARACTERS LINE UP (UPDATE 12/2)

SKWAD 16

PROMETHEUS (GOVERNMENT ORGANIZATION)

BEAST (ANTI-GOV)

BG ARTIST
PROGRAMMER (1/2)
COMPOSER FULL
VA 2/7 (ON HOLD but send it your previous work/voice samples if interested)
WRITER FULL

* THIS IS NOT A RUSH PROJECT AND THE STORY ARE STILL IN AN IDEA DEVELOPMENT*
*MY APOLOGIES IF I REPLY TO YOUR MESSAGES LATE & I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND, TQ :oops:*

Thank You for reading ~<3
Last edited by Hatifas on Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:14 am, edited 8 times in total.
~ MEEP :D

Jan

Re: SKWAD 16 VN [looking for a team]

#2 Post by Jan »

Last edited by Jan on Sun May 06, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CeeCeeVA
Regular
Projects: Celflux Animation as the voice of Shandrita
Tumblr: CeeCeeVA

#3 Post by CeeCeeVA »

I wouldn’t mind helping out! ^w^
Voice Actress, Casting Director, Writer & Director

https://ceeceeva.wixsite.com/chasityconner

Animation Demo Reel:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/10plH50 ... p=drivesdk

For VO inquiry:
CeeCeeVA@yahoo.com

waltermack
Projects: Alice in Neverland, Heart Fragment

#4 Post by waltermack »

Shooting you a message :)

Hatifas

Re: SKWAD 16 VN [looking for a GUI Programmer]

#5 Post by Hatifas »

I am currently searching for a talented GUI programmer

Here are the game's main menu design:
https://orig00.deviantart.net/7753/f/20 ... c288uh.mp4

and also
https://img00.deviantart.net/0eb9/i/201 ... c289h5.jpg

thanks!
Hatifas

Brittany Ann
Regular
Soundcloud: brittanyannphillips

#6 Post by Brittany Ann »

I'd be happy to help out as a VA. Do you have any preferences for the audition process?
Website/Demo ReelFacebookInstagramTwitter
Business Email: brittanyannphillipsva@gmail.com

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best."
- Henry van Dyke

Hatifas

#7 Post by Hatifas »

Brittany Ann wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:34 am I'd be happy to help out as a VA. Do you have any preferences for the audition process?
As for the VA part, I have to hold it for a moment because I still need to work on the script if that makes any sense(?) ^^

but you can send me your the link to your previous work or voice sample so that I can review it later. :D

Brittany Ann
Regular
Soundcloud: brittanyannphillips

#8 Post by Brittany Ann »

Hatifas wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:10 pm
Brittany Ann wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:34 am I'd be happy to help out as a VA. Do you have any preferences for the audition process?
As for the VA part, I have to hold it for a moment because I still need to work on the script if that makes any sense(?) ^^

but you can send me your the link to your previous work or voice sample so that I can review it later. :D
Will do. I have sent you a PM.
Website/Demo ReelFacebookInstagramTwitter
Business Email: brittanyannphillipsva@gmail.com

"Use the talents you possess, for the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except the best."
- Henry van Dyke