Recruiting ideabouncer(s) and writer(s)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Naustix
Regular
Completed: ACE Academy
Projects: Entangled States, GalaCollider
Organization: Studio Lockheart
Github: naustix

Re: Recruiting ideabouncer(s) and writer(s)

#61 Post by Naustix »

I'd like to be of assistance if I can, hit me up on here, my Skype at 'ca.bryant', or my email at 'naustix.bryant@gmail.com'
Katta wrote:As with all potential ideabouncers before, these volunteers disappeared, so I'm still looking for someone who is actually willing to add some story ideas to the project.
Lead Programmer from ACE Academy
Project Lead & Engineer for Entangled States / Founder at Studio Lockheart

Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

#62 Post by Katta »

Thank you! Sent you an e-mail.

krakkenchaos
Tumblr: krakkencontent

#63 Post by krakkenchaos »

"The general style I'm looking for is light-hearted high fantasy (though some darker themes/difficult choices are fine too)"

That sounds a lot like my style. I am willing to help write or idea bounce if you're still looking. I have more about me and my qualifications at this thread http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?t=30382

Katta
Veteran

#64 Post by Katta »

Thank you! PMed

Katta
Veteran

#65 Post by Katta »

Still looking, this time specifically for short fantasy story/events ideas.

Nelico

#66 Post by Nelico »

Sorry if it sounds lazy (well, I AM lazy^^") but I might be able to help you with ideas if you can tell/PM me what you already have. Spouting ideas without knowing what's already there doesn't really sound productive and this project doesn't seem to have started yesterday

Katta
Veteran

#67 Post by Katta »

Sure, I have an ideas file and I can send it to you if you give me your e-mail. But it's pretty big so it's a task in itself to read it and tbh I don't think it's absolutely needed, since 1) I don't plan the stories to intertwine much and 2) the details (f.ex. like exact characters and locations) can be adapted.
While I think the ideas I already have are enough I want to add more diversity.
But to give you a more exact idea of what I'd like, it'd be:
1) profession and career stories (I really like those but my own ideas seem boring to me, one of the difficult tasks being to find an interesting profession to make career in, not some cliche bard, archmage, fashion designer etc.)
2) gay romance stories (I may not be adding any at all if nothing comes my way)
3) some shorter stories (about 3 scenes long) to liven everything up, the useful themes would be 1) living in your family house with your father and mother (your brother serves as a ranger on the border but he can come for holidays), 2) helping your mother the alchemist in her laboratory/using it for your own projects when she's away, 3) working in the library, 4) working in the shop, 5) going out. Some romance may be good too, but I'm not sure if it can be fit into a short format.

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#68 Post by runeraccoon »

No, no no please don't erase the gay routes. I'm absolutely thrilled when I read your post, and the endless possibilities, as well as the obvious gay route(s) I'm going to play for. ; ____;

I can't offer any writing help, but I hope it'll be resolved soon!

Katta
Veteran

#69 Post by Katta »

Well, it's not a matter of erasing gay routes - the problem is exactly that there're none of them, so nothing to erase - I mean not writing them, but planning the story and creating an outline for the writer. I tend to plan every story into an otome, that's why I wanted some help here.

runeraccoon
Veteran
itch: runeraccoon

#70 Post by runeraccoon »

Oh? Did you mean that you already have the writer (for all routes including BxB) but needing someone to help planning and outlining the story? I'd like to help as an ideabouncer (for BxB routes) if that's okay. :)

Katta
Veteran

#71 Post by Katta »

Well, I have an awesome writer and he is ready to write all the routes, including BxB, but I did some math and it'll take him about 20 years to finish everything I want :lol: that's why I tried looking for another but had no luck because the style is different from the most common s-life VNs.
But sure, if you have any ideas for BxB romance routes I'll be happy to include them. If you use skype we can chat there, mine is katja_m_a

Katta
Veteran

#72 Post by Katta »

Since the person who was helping me with the outlines is now busy with work and studies, I would like to bump the thread. And ofc I'm still looking for writers.

Chiefdraqon

#73 Post by Chiefdraqon »

Hello Katta and crew! I have recently come to the lemmasoft scene and I must say that your project is very interesting! I would like to offer my volunteer service as a general idea guy/outline helper and writer.

For the past several years I have run multiple tabletop games for a diversity of players, and coming up with new and interesting events, scenarios, characters, and plot are part of the job description. Because of this, I like to believe that I help with the planning of events or ideas. I also have the ability to write in a variety of genres and formats, so I wish to offer my assistance as a writer too. I can comfortably work with any idea or scenario, and am therefore adaptable to whatever work I am assigned. I hope to collaborate with you in the future, and, if needed, I would gladly provide a writing example in any format or style of your choice. Please pm me or otherwise come into contact with me if I can assist in any way.

I wish you the best of luck with this project!

Katta
Veteran

#74 Post by Katta »

Thank you so much! Sent you a PM.

CSKing

#75 Post by CSKing »

Hey! I was interested in your post the story looks great and I was hoping to help with either idea bouncing or writing, but I wasn't sure what you wanted that would qualify. Do you just want to see writing style or what people write best. I'm new to lemmasoft so I don't really know what to do. Do you want a short story or something... >.> I'm really interested so I hope you can get back to me. Thanks.