Recruiting ideabouncer(s) and writer(s)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Katta
Veteran
Tumblr: gamesbykatta
Deviantart: katjama

Re: Recruiting ideabouncer(s) and writer(s)

#76 Post by Katta »

Hi! Thank you for your interest! I'm looking both for the writers who can write in the style of the sample from the first post and people interested in creating new outlines for the project together with me. The writing style is pretty specific and different from f.ex. the common s-life writing. The project consists of several storylines, so the task of the writer is to write one (or more) such storyline, it's not really a short story (if you were asking about that), it's a story of 10+ episodes, 10k+ words. Or were you asking what is needed as a sample of your style? Then ofc it can be a short story.

ferreira
Projects: Our Mountain

#77 Post by ferreira »

Hi, Katta! I read over your post and am interested in being part of your project, whether it be as an ideabouncer, a writer, or both. I've written before, but not for a visual novel, so this would be a first for me.

If there are positions still open, feel free to PM me for a writing sample!

Katta
Veteran

#78 Post by Katta »

Thank you! Sent you a PM

Katta
Veteran

#79 Post by Katta »

Ok, want to try adding gay romances to the project once more, but now as a part of Yuri Game Jam - I would like to create a yuri story that will be both released separately as a part of the jam, using the art resources I already have, and then be included in the full project. So, as before, I'm looking not exactly for an ideabouncer, but for someone with their own idea for a story, that we can adapt together for the project (f.ex. "I'd love to date this awesome captain of the guard" but with more details (hmm, now it's a pity I don't have her sprite yet)). Ofc it'd be awesome if someone wanted to write the story too, but it's not necessary.

Katta
Veteran

#80 Post by Katta »

It occurred to me that an already mentioned guard captain was the last female character without a sprite - so now that I have her I can proudly present all the ladies of Eternal Forest!
If you feel motivated by any of them, please contact me - there's still a week left to work on an outline for the Yuri Game Jam.

Katta
Veteran

#81 Post by Katta »

Ok, it didn't work well with the jam idea, but it seems it wouldn't work out anyway since my writer suddenly had to move apartments so they didn't have much time to write in October.
This time I would like to find someone who's good in thinking out intrigues/politics - it's the closest to the main plot the game has and I feel that what I have is a bit too vague and could use more detail. The plot is being written right now, so it's urgent.

Mammon
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Pervert&Yandere, Stalker&Yandere
Projects: Roses Of The Thorn Prince

#82 Post by Mammon »

This seems like the kind of co-writing I can help out with. I cannot commit for longer periods of time at regular intervals because I'm currently waiting work and for the tests to commence again and might be almost entirely unavailable once that happens, but I've been in this situation of waiting for over three weeks now and it frankly may never happen. So while I fear that I might suddenly become unavailable, practically there is a 90% chance that I can make a lot of hours for the next few weeks to come (I work 40 hours a week and currently I'm not doing anything for 30 of those, so...)

So if you need >500 word admissions, I can produce those at a fast pace. I can also help bounce some ideas and create some new plotlines/arcs, (I tried advertising this in my writing CC but that thread will probably never take off.), the only thing that tends to stop me in this regard is feeling like I'm taking over someone else's story. Just tell me what scene to work on, and I can write them in the format like the example of your OP or even in a sort-of .rpy code with the choices and names. I'm not sure if I can do GxG or BxB, I never really tried it before and my mind tends to draw a blank in that regard. But I might be able to make those things?

Con's of my work are that (as you can probably tell from this post) I tend to write looooong, not short and brief. And my Dutch tongue can make a few typo's in English I myself don't see. (*Edit: This post didn't become that long compared to my usual walls of text.)

Feel free to PM me if you'd like my help with anything.
Last edited by Mammon on Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage

Want some CC sprites?

Katta
Veteran

#83 Post by Katta »

Great! PMed you.