Production Team for 神様の風 (Working Title) [CLOSED]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Laiska
Veteran
Completed: Queen At Arms, Cerulean, The Shadows That Run Alongside Our Car, Vicarwissen
Projects: Caramel Mokaccino
Tumblr: minesweeperaddict
Deviantart: koyoba

Re: Production Team for Rēsu no Kamisama (Working Title)

#16 Post by Laiska »

milkcarton wrote:T_T I'm embarrassing my Japanese sensee. She would probably cry at this moment in time hahaha. I completely forgot that the main noun comes last and the descriptive comes before. College Japanese II is going to be a nightmare in a week if I don't get my act together XD
Haha, it's alright, I made some pretty silly mistakes in my first year or so. At the start of my 2nd level classes we had a new sensei, and she was asking about my last name (it's hyphenated, but I normally only use one of the names), and without thinking I told her she could call me '[my name]-san'. You definitely don't refer to yourself as -san, especially to a teacher... @_@

milkcarton
Regular

#17 Post by milkcarton »

Laiska wrote:
milkcarton wrote:T_T I'm embarrassing my Japanese sensee. She would probably cry at this moment in time hahaha. I completely forgot that the main noun comes last and the descriptive comes before. College Japanese II is going to be a nightmare in a week if I don't get my act together XD
Haha, it's alright, I made some pretty silly mistakes in my first year or so. At the start of my 2nd level classes we had a new sensei, and she was asking about my last name (it's hyphenated, but I normally only use one of the names), and without thinking I told her she could call me '[my name]-san'. You definitely don't refer to yourself as -san, especially to a teacher... @_@
Hahaha. I made that mistake too. We were doing an introduction to a different Japanese section and I introduced myself using the honorific. Not something that will ever be repeated. Anyway, I appreciate the correction!

Juneberry
Regular
Completed: One Leaf Clover
Projects: Deadly Heart

#18 Post by Juneberry »

I know you're PMing someone else in terms of the writing bit, but if you need more writers, I'd be happy to help a bit if you can send me what you need also :D

milkcarton
Regular

#19 Post by milkcarton »

Juneberry wrote:I know you're PMing someone else in terms of the writing bit, but if you need more writers, I'd be happy to help a bit if you can send me what you need also :D
Yes! I am so sorry that I haven't sent you the information yet! I am PMing you right now!

Anne
Veteran
Completed: Fae

#20 Post by Anne »

Don't you think English title would work better as your game (as far as I can tell) has nothing to do with Japan? Also, Gods of the Race makes you (okay, me) think it's about racing.

milkcarton
Regular

#21 Post by milkcarton »

Anne wrote:Don't you think English title would work better as your game (as far as I can tell) has nothing to do with Japan? Also, Gods of the Race makes you (okay, me) think it's about racing.
It would be, but I am channeling an influence from Shintoism.

I have gotten that quite a bit from friends. The title isn't set in stone. I put "Rēsu no Kamisama" in as a filler, because I usually name my projects at the very end, but I wanted to get working on this now, and I didn't want to have nothing.

I honestly did not put much thought into the title - as you can tell by how cliche and simple it is - for I have mainly been planning the characters and world up until this point.

I also want this VN to be available in both Japanese and English, so a Japanese title and an English title will be necessary in the long run.

Neyuks

#22 Post by Neyuks »

do you still need artists? I'd be happy to help with art.

Crystaline Spade
Regular
Projects: Where the Wind Travels
Tumblr: crystaline-spade
Deviantart: CrystalineSpade

#23 Post by Crystaline Spade »

If you still need idea bouncers or an extra writer I'd be more then happy to offer my services!
I'm currently working on my own projects but not making much head way other then writing so, I'm taking a breather.
I'd like to offer my services totally free.
And if you have no need for my help I totally understand.
Image an otome game.
Our-Sight(working title)

kkisaragi

#24 Post by kkisaragi »

Would the characters have western-based, oriental, or a mixture of both for the designs?

milkcarton
Regular

#25 Post by milkcarton »

kkisaragi wrote:Would the characters have western-based, oriental, or a mixture of both for the designs?
Sorry for the late response!

They characters will have a mixture of both designs! : )

milkcarton
Regular

#26 Post by milkcarton »

Could this possibly be moved to the "Free Project Looking for Partners" thread?