Recruiting Blog Cartoonist (Small, fun sketches)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lishy
Miko-Class Veteran

Recruiting Blog Cartoonist (Small, fun sketches)

#1 Post by Lishy »

Hiya, I'm Lishy, manager of the Romantic Suspense VN "When the Bells Toll."

Recently we started a blog, where we will be posting more frequent updates of development progress. In order to spice things up, and go along with the blog's gimmick of being ran by its personality, we're hoping to recruit a cartoonist, to draw cute sketches related to development. Nothing complex, just some basic, fun sketches, possibly involving Chibi.

Basically, the role is drawing a few comedic chibi sketches for our blog. No coloring necessary.
Stuff like this: http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 3-1200.jpg

Of course, a nice sense of humor is appreciated!

PM me if you're interested! :D
-

n0tgin
Regular

Re: Recruiting Blog Cartoonist (Small, fun sketches)

#2 Post by n0tgin »

Sounds fun. Do you mind me asking how many sketches/drawings are needed on a daily/weekly/monthly basis? I'm thinking of applying, but school's taking up... a lot of space. I'll try to PM you some time soon, nevertheless!