Beautiful Starr’s Recruitment Thread

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
eileen
Veteran
Projects: Akiba Z and Passion Sync
Organization: Aphrodisia/Beautiful Starr

Beautiful Starr’s Recruitment Thread

#1 Post by eileen »

Introduction:

Hello, potential fellow teammate/observer, we are a newly founded visual novel circle going by the name of Beautiful Starr. We are a small group of individuals around the world working together to make a top-notch, thought-provoking, and fun visual novels. We mainly focus on Yuri VN though other pairings will be considered. We decide to open ourselves up to you great people for trying to make a team.

We are looking for dedicated, creative, and thoughtful individuals like ourselves willing to work with us to bring well-written stories or to push visual novels forward. We will do all communication through Skype. If you can't then pm and email is fine.

As of right now, we only plan to open up for the free team. We do have two projects up for grabs and would like some new dedicated teammates to work with! We are always open for beginners. Also, how much work depends on each project.

You may contact us by replying, pm or email.

Here is our email: beautifulstarrx@gmail.com

Here are two projects that open for new members under the circle!

First project

Intercommunication [Gynoid Romance, GxG] (Yes, Morhighan is a member of our circle and also this project as well )
Thread http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=27195
Gamejolt http://gamejolt.com/dashboard/developer ... iew/26721/

Plot/Synopsis: A rich husband no longer has interest in his wife, who cannot perform "wifely duties." He purchases a gynoid to essentially replace his wife, and to add insult to injury, he wants his wife to teach the robot how to replace her as well as how to act more human. You play as the wife, and depending on your actions different outcomes for your relationship with the gynoid will result.

Art from the game:Image

Position open:

- Assistant Writer
- Sprite Editor(Making more expressions from existing sprites)
- Color Artist
- Music and SFX
-Editors

Second project:

Maleficent Justice Gaiden/Tales
Genre: Super heroes(Any countries)

Link to main gamehttp://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 29&t=26625

MJ takes place in modern time with alternative history added on such how the universe is created and early life. Mj takes everything about heroes/super heroes genre and mash them together in one big story. Right now,I'm working in the first installment as we speak and its coming along well.

What I would like is to collaborate with others people in making Maleficent Justice Gaiden/Tales which will be release for free. As of right now, the main games take place in Japan since the games that inspired Mj is set there. That doesn't mean, you need to do Japan as well. You can set the story anywhere you want it to be as long it fits in with the core games. The world is big place and so does my world too.

Even though, I will be writing a tale as well. I would like a couple of writers who like to write a tale for MJ. Doesn't matter what length is as would anything would do. Also, you don't need to follow what contents is in the main game. This also a clean work also.

Position open:

-Writers
-Editors
-Artists(Sprites, CGs and backgrounds)

If you have any questions fill free to ask.
Last edited by eileen on Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nebulaway
Regular
Organization: Magical Girl Tears
Tumblr: nebula-way
itch: basicbaka

Re: Beautiful Starr’s Recruitment Thread

#2 Post by nebulaway »

out of curiosity, what would an assistant writer do for the "intercommunication" project?
magical girl tears

current projects:
[ nothing (yet?) ]
always looking for a project to join as a writer!
please pm me if you'd like to collaborate with me!

eileen
Veteran

#3 Post by eileen »

nebulaway wrote:out of curiosity, what would an assistant writer do for the "intercommunication" project?
The assistant writer will pretty much help with writing of script and plot. So, pretty much helping the main writer with the script. I shall let you know if there other things assistant writer does as I will be talking to writer who happen to be the project lead of Intercommunication.

If you want to talk to the project lead directly then here is link to her lsf account: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/member ... ile&u=5836
Last edited by eileen on Sat Oct 04, 2014 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nebulaway
Regular
Organization: Magical Girl Tears
Tumblr: nebula-way
itch: basicbaka

#4 Post by nebulaway »

eileen wrote:
nebulaway wrote:out of curiosity, what would an assistant writer do for the "intercommunication" project?
The assistant writer will pretty much help with writing of script and plot. So, pretty much helping the main writer with the script. I shall let you know if there other things assistant writer does as I will be talking to writer who happen to be the project of Intercommunication.

If you want to talk to the project lead directly then here is link to her lsf account: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/member ... ile&u=5836
thank you, i believe i shall do that then because i kinda want to apply for assistant writer but i want to get a better idea of what i'm getting into before i ask the inevitable question to you. ^^
magical girl tears

current projects:
[ nothing (yet?) ]
always looking for a project to join as a writer!
please pm me if you'd like to collaborate with me!

eileen
Veteran

#5 Post by eileen »

nebulaway wrote:
eileen wrote:
The assistant writer will pretty much help with writing of script and plot. So, pretty much helping the main writer with the script. I shall let you know if there other things assistant writer does as I will be talking to writer who happen to be the project of Intercommunication.

thank you, i believe i shall do that then because i kinda want to apply for assistant writer but i want to get a better idea of what i'm getting into before i ask the inevitable question to you. ^^
No problem! Yeah, I can see where you coming from. Ask her away. She will be happy to answer your question.

Just in case, you're wondering. I'm the director of that project.

@ Anyone reading the thread

I updated a bit about MJ Gaiden if you would please care to read.

Any questions will be welcome!

kuroinu27
Projects: With Love From Kadatwa (writer busy with school)
Tumblr: kuroinu27
Deviantart: glucomclovin

#6 Post by kuroinu27 »

hello! i'm interested in joining your circle mainly because of the yuri genre (yay lol). but i don't have any experience in making a visual novel before so i'm a total beginner in this. if that's still okay then please pm me. :) you could also check the link to my portfolio in my profile. i'm not a very good artist and i'm hoping to get involve in projects like these so i can improve. thanks! :D

candy99xox

#7 Post by candy99xox »

Hi ! If you are still in need of an assistant writer or a writer, I'll be happy to help. I'm still a beginner, but I work hard so if you are interested, let me know.
Aspiring writer to hire. I may be a beginner, but I'm working hard to get better !

r-bit
Completed: Saving Zoey
Projects: AsylumJam 2014

#8 Post by r-bit »

Hello! I've worked on editing and am willing to help write if you're still looking.
Last edited by r-bit on Wed Feb 04, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sailormarymoon
Deviantart: sailormarymoon

#9 Post by sailormarymoon »

I'll be willing to edit.

I would write, but I don't think I'm ready yet.