looking for a musician, artist, or writer for my project.

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Flutterpenn
Projects: A+ Project, Remembrance, Within a Lifetime, Neko Club, Tokyo:Reconnect

looking for a musician, artist, or writer for my project.

#1 Post by Flutterpenn »

Okay, I've never made a thread on here before so bear with me here while I attempt to try and do this correctly.

Alright, I am currently looking for a musician, writer, or artist for a project I've been working on for the past year and a half. Currently, we have a musician but hes currently extremely busy with school and what not. So a second one would be extremely useful and awesome to have around.

Currently, we have two coders, three artists (one sprite/cg artist, one background artist, and a third artist who's helping with the designs), three writers, an editor, and one musician. The music style I want the visual novel to have would be mostly sad, melancholic music and more upbeat music for the happy or fun scenes.

If you are interested in being an artist or writer I will provide with a look at what all we currently have so far and show you what is currently needed.

As it stands a CG artist or another background artist would be the most useful.

If any information is needed on the project such as the plot, characters, or setting. I will gladly provide them. If you want to message me privately feel free to message me at either my email, skype, or on here.

This project is a free one so any help would be entirely voluntary. However, I am trying to get a kickstarter set up currently so if I can do that and get some money from it I will use it to pay for everyone's services.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

Re: looking for a musician, artist, or writer for my project

#2 Post by Taleweaver »

You've pretty much given all information needed for a thread in this forum except for the most important one:

What is your project about?

It looks like you have three writers but no story to tell so far. If so, then it's a little too early for this thread. If you, in fact, do have a plot and setting, please add that information here.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

Flutterpenn
Projects: A+ Project, Remembrance, Within a Lifetime, Neko Club, Tokyo:Reconnect

Re: looking for a musician, artist, or writer for my project

#3 Post by Flutterpenn »

Taleweaver wrote:You've pretty much given all information needed for a thread in this forum except for the most important one:

What is your project about?

It looks like you have three writers but no story to tell so far. If so, then it's a little too early for this thread. If you, in fact, do have a plot and setting, please add that information here.
Sorry that was my bad. No, we have a complete story together. I just didnt think to post about it.

The game takes place in a college outside of a fictional city in Washington. The game is focused on the main character Cody Hughes. A kid who had a rough childhood and is trying to escape his past. He went to this college in hopes of getting as far away from his past as he could. Hoping to get a new start. However his Anxiety and depression which has haunted him all through school are still there. With the very possible chance of a panic attack at any moment and random severe bouts of depression, escaping his past might prove to be harder than he thought. Will his new life at this college be just the escape he was hoping for, or will he find himself reliving his past all over again?