Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:25 pm
- Projects: A+ Switch! (Visual Novel)
What I need:
- A logo for my visual novel, A+ Switch! See thread here
- A GUI artist ( Seeking High quality artist )
What I'm willing to trade in exchange:
- 2-3 Female sprites - full body - w/ expressions for each job. Examples of my sprites:
This is a non-commercial visual novel, otherwise I would most definitely be willing to pay someone for these services.
Please message me or comment here if interested ^-^
Thank you for reading!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users