Hayate No Gotoku(Hayate the Combat Butler)?

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
JasonX1140
Organization: Visual Notes

Hayate No Gotoku(Hayate the Combat Butler)?

#1 Post by JasonX1140 »

I've been grinding my gears ever since Hayate No Gotoku introduced and made me an addict at anime and through that, lead me to programming and making any program I use anime related, and hence i found visual novels.

On to the main topic, Hayate never really gets the romance he needs with all the girls in the anime, and some of us really want to get a pairing. And with this visual novel, we can make a simple yet, fulfilling story for all of us who wants a pair with our poor butler.

What I have in mind is some sort of building a team of sort. We got the art people, for making the scenes that the original author didn't make, such as Hayate getting his first shown kiss in the series, his special moments, and some rather familiar moments from the anime/manga itself.

The story writers, those who are really into the pairing "Hayate X ..." they can write their desired stories and see it all come true.

You can email me for further details~! rc.delta.1140@gmail.com

And the encoder, me and other guys who would help out live this dream for Hayate Ayasaki.

On a rather sad note, we wouldn't be earning any cash, or won't be getting paid at all. As it is fan-made. But i mean, come on guys, don't look at the money for once and live out the dream anime you want~! :(

Thank you for taking your time to read this~
#HayaGiku~!

gekiganwing
Lemma-Class Veteran

Re: Hayate No Gotoku(Hayate the Combat Butler)?

#2 Post by gekiganwing »

When creating fan labor, there's always a chance that you might get a cease-and-desist notification. That said, a fangame based on Hayate the Combat Butler called Dream Apocalypse has been available in English for several years. It's worksafe and reasonably close to the source material in tone.

Another thing to keep in mind: always keep in mind that your story might get Jossed. It's been almost ten years since Kenjiro Hata started writing HTCB, and it's not clear how or when he will finish it. The series teases a lot of potential relationships, but it's never clear if it will end in a conclusive way. That said, feel free to create whatever paths and non-canon endings you want.

JasonX1140

#3 Post by JasonX1140 »

For the story itself, and basically the content, we'll keep it as legal as possible.

And yeah, the story might get that but most of the stories are already written and posted on fan fictions. With the anime being a harem, it'll take a long time to determine the right girl for him, or like any other harem anime/manga before, he'll end up without being in a relationship with anyone of the girls, based on my experience in anime.

Taleweaver
Writing Maniac
Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
Organization: Tall Tales Productions

#4 Post by Taleweaver »

This is a recruitment thread and thus belongs into the Recruitment forum. I moved it thus.

Don't forget that recruitment on our forums is a public thing, so if you have any information you want to share, just post it here.
Scriptwriter and producer of Metropolitan Blues
Creator of The Loyal Kinsman
Scriptwriter and director of Daemonophilia
Scriptwriter and director of The Dreaming
Scriptwriter of Zenith Chronicles
Scriptwriter and director of The Thirteenth Year
Scriptwriter and director of Romance is Dead
Scriptwriter and producer of Adrift
More about me in my blog
"Adrift - Like Ever17, but without the Deus Ex Machina" - HigurashiKira

JasonX1140

#5 Post by JasonX1140 »

Thank you for the correction! :)

Just learning the ropes in using a forum.