Red eyes Looking for programmer to help out with Code

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ryue
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Red eyes in the darkness

Red eyes Looking for programmer to help out with Code

#1 Post by Ryue »

Hi

I'm currently preparing to / making the base-code for my dungeon crawler open source (Already put it onto github as a public object).
My target is to make the code readable and understandable by others (it is for me but I know from experience that THAT says nothing at all there sadly).
Thus I would need some help with commenting /cleaning up the code and also writing down notes so that the code is better understandable (in addition to easying
up the code).

For this I would need the help of another programmer who would like to help out with this.

As a note I'm talking about the code for this demo here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 45&t=29644

Sorakun
Regular
Completed: Techno Titans, Blood Metal Exorcism, Tom Cruiser, Mechadin, UPlay
IRC Nick: Sorakun

Re: Red eyes Looking for programmer to help out with Code

#2 Post by Sorakun »

What language are you working in? C#, Java, Python, Cython, C, C++?

Either way I'd be willing to help if you still need it, just send me a msg or reply here, just need to know what language your working in so I can get use to the basic structure again if its one I haven't worked with for a while.

Ryue
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Red eyes in the darkness

Re: Red eyes Looking for programmer to help out with Code

#3 Post by Ryue »

Sorakun wrote:What language are you working in? C#, Java, Python, Cython, C, C++?

Either way I'd be willing to help if you still need it, just send me a msg or reply here, just need to know what language your working in so I can get use to the basic structure again if its one I haven't worked with for a while.
Hi just saw your post. The programming language is renpy / python (I'm using quite a few features from renpy there especially for displaying the images themselves and I combinate it with a few python things)