★★★~NaNoRenO 2015 Recruitment Thread~★★★

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

★★★~NaNoRenO 2015 Recruitment Thread~★★★

#1 Post by Deji »

( I hope nobody minds me starting the recruitment thread and I hope this is the right board to post it, otherwise please move it to the appropriate one :'3 )

❋ So you want to participate in NaNoRenO 2015? ❋

Unless you're working solo, you probably need a group! Or maybe you already have a group but could use more members!
Go ahead and post your or your group's information so people can contact you!

➤ A person looking for a group

Please list your skills and the things you're willing to contribute with, and if you have any preferences!

Example 1:
I'm an artist!
I can contribute character designs, character sprites and a few CGs (full screen, cut-ins, or chibis, not more than 4 full screen CGs).
I can't do backgrounds or GUI.
I'd like to work on a romance GxB game if possible! No BxB, no nudity, no abuse or violence, please :'3
I can communicate via forum Private Messages!
Thanks!
Example 2:
I'm a programer.
I'm good at basic coding, along with coding custom GUI and some ATL elements (within reason).
I'm looking to work on any kind of project, I'm not picky!
I'm okay with communicating through e-mail or Skype chat.

➤ A group looking for more members

Please list the basic, spoiler-free characteristics, tags/warnings and mood of the idea you have, what kind of people are you looking for and how you plan to communicate!

Example 1:
Our group is working on a non-romantic slice of life comedy with magical elements set in japanese high school!
We have a programer, writer and a musician, but we *really* need an artist!
The story will have 3 characters and as many CGs as the artist can cram in during March.
We have a Skype chat group set up for meetings, so Skype availability would be great (don't worry, no voice chat!)
Example 2:
We're working on a BxG bittersweet story about hard choices in life and moving on from the past. There will be mentions of abuse.
We're specifically looking for a Background artist.
If you can design a custom GUI or contribute with some music, that'd be great!
We plan to work using Trello.
* If you're a solo person with an idea you'd like people to help you with, you're better posting as a group ;)

Happy NaNo-ing! :D
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

SundownKid
Lemma-Class Veteran
Completed: Icebound, Selenon Rising Ep. 1-2
Projects: Selenon Rising Ep. 3-4
Organization: Fastermind Games
Deviantart: sundownkid

Re: ★★★~NaNoRenO 2015 Recruitment Thread~★★★

#2 Post by SundownKid »

If anyone wants a writer, I'm willing to come aboard. I can also do Ren'py programming, screen language, ATL and UI design, though I would prefer not to unless it's necessary.
I would most like to work on something with fantasy or sci-fi elements, the tone can be anything from cartoony to grimdark, but I would like to retain at least some creative control (the outline would be agreed upon beforehand, and I am very flexible). What I wouldn't be interested in, well probably BxB or something very cliched like Japanese high school dating sim.
Communication would preferably be by whatever chat program you use, Skype etc. You can PM me if interested.
Last edited by SundownKid on Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Noyemi K
Regular
Completed: Pimiko Plus
Projects: Pairs, Monochrome Blues
Organization: Delmunsoft
Deviantart: NoyemiK
Github: NoyemiK
Soundcloud: mishkahd

#3 Post by Noyemi K »

I can do music for a NaNoReNo project! I don't mind any genre or pairings, etc. in particular. I have a lot of high-quality virtual gear for music production in a number of instrumentations and styles, too!

E: When you want to contact me, my favourite way will be your favourite way, so shoot me a PM!

E2: I'm all booked for march now, I probably couldn't handle any more projects ^^" Thanks to all who contacted me!
Last edited by Noyemi K on Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

octacon100
Regular
Projects: Regeria Hope
Organization: Golden Game Barn
IRC Nick: Octacon100

#4 Post by octacon100 »

If anyone wants a programmer, I'd be happy to help out for a couple of hours every week. I can do basic inventory and coding, and I'm getting used to Screen Language and ATL. PM me if you want help.
Current Digital Projects -
Regiera Hope Completed Game Forum Post

Deji
Cheer Idol; Not Great at Secret Identities
Projects: http://bit.ly/2lieZsA
Organization: Sakevisual, Apple Cider, Mystery Parfait
Tumblr: DejiNyucu
Deviantart: DejiNyucu

#5 Post by Deji »

All our positions have been filled, thank you~~ <3
Last edited by Deji on Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:26 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Tumblr | Twitter
Forever busy :')
When drawing something, anything, USE REFERENCES!! Use your Google-fu!
Don't trust your memory, and don't blindly trust what others teach you either.
Research, observation, analysis, experimentation and practice are the key! (:

ketskari
Veteran
Completed: Asher, Sunrise, Tell a Demon
Projects: Asher Remake, TEoA
Organization: Sun Labyrinth
Tumblr: sunlabyrinth
Deviantart: sunlabyrinth
itch: sunlabyrinth

#6 Post by ketskari »

EDIT: I'm redoing this post as a GROUP.

I have experience managing animation teams and organizing my own projects--I can also code and handle the art.

The story is a silly dieselpunk fairy tale featuring a young noblewoman who is cursed into the form of an owl, who is then thrown into the midst of royal court intrigue--which she must negotiate on behalf of her prince who is in danger ... except that she has problems communicating with him because, well, she's an owl.

Team Member Positions:
--A musician or sound dabbler (SFX, soundscapes, etc)

Please PM if interested. Other communication/organization via PM, email, dropbox, or whatever works.
Last edited by ketskari on Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:29 pm, edited 6 times in total.

Tag-
Miko-Class Veteran
Projects: Circo della Sera

#7 Post by Tag- »

Alrighty, so I'm an artist wanting to participate in NaNoReNo 2015 :D. I'll be able to do 2-4 sprites and 2-3 CGs. I don't have a preference when it comes to genre (just not sci-fi), although I might lean towards GxB or GxG projects.

I don't currently have an art blog or anything so I'll just list some examples down below.

Contact me if you'd like to ask any questions or see more art samples :)
PM me if needed

ZennyZenZen
Regular
Projects: Perfection Project
Deviantart: omgimawriter
Github: ZenNaari

#8 Post by ZennyZenZen »

I'm a writer with special skills:

-Character Creation
-Story Concept Writing
-Storyboarding

More details in this link.

I'm very flexible with genres, but I lack a little horror writing skills. But that doesn't mean I can't write horror. :P

I can communicate with e-mail, skype, facebook, and of course, this forum's PM.

cassillda
Tumblr: solfirle

#9 Post by cassillda »

I can contribute character designs, character sprites (I'll say 6 max), and a few CGs - full screen or cut-ins, but I'm also a full-time student, so no more than 5 full-screen CGs, please! I can't do backgrounds or GUI, either. If possible, I'd like to work on a GxG or BxG game (basically, my forte and passion right now is cute girls, haha). Nothing r18, but mild nudity or gore would be fine with me.

I can communicate via forum PMs, and give out other contact information if necessary. For samples of my work I've put together a couple of decent, recent things in this album!

EDIT: I'm currently signed on to a project, so with my schedule I won't be able to take on another. I'm sorry!
Last edited by cassillda on Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

lovebby
Regular
Deviantart: lovebby

#10 Post by lovebby »

I'm an artist, I can offer character and monster concepts!

Cannot offer sprites, BG, CGs, or Guis though.
I've pretty comfortable with games (GxB, BxB, GxG) but would prefer not too much nudity I suppose.

Some quick concepts I threw together : link

I can be contacted by PM here, skype or e-mail~~

Camille
Eileen-Class Veteran
Completed: Please see http://trash.moe
Projects: the head well lost
Organization: L3
Tumblr: narihira
Deviantart: crownwaltz
itch: lore

Group looking for a musician! ★★

#11 Post by Camille »

Group looking for a musician! ★★

I'm teaming up with Auro and Rins (Cyanide Waltz? Lettuce Tea? we haven't given this much thought) so we've got art, writing, and programming covered. We're doing an otome game set in 1920's San Francisco about a coven of magicians running a speakeasy.

We'd really like a musician who's able to do period-appropriate stuff so lots of jazz, brass, and piano, that sort of thing. We have a Skype chat group (text only, no voice/video unless you really want to??), a Dropbox folder, and a Google Docs folder set up for communication and planning, so ideally you'd be able to participate with those. If you can manage at least 5-6 tracks that would be great but we're more than willing to negotiate or compromise! A month is not a lot of time, after all.

Edit; We've successfully recruited someone, thanks!!
Last edited by Camille on Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

#12 Post by Laniessa »

Hello! I am an artist looking to do some light work! Gallery here.

I can draw character sprites, but up to 3, single pose each, please. About 2-3 CGs, unless they're simple, in which case, I can do a few more.
Otherwise, I can do simple BGs. I prefer nature-themed, but I can also do simple buildings.
If you have an artist on board, I can also help with colouring!

PM me if you're interested! I prefer modern/fantasy settings, and friendship stories. Pure sci-fi isn't up my alley. I would be willing to have creative input, but that's not a must.

EDIT: I have been recruited!
Last edited by Laniessa on Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

mitoky
Veteran
Projects: The Purring Demon's Love, circus eterie

#13 Post by mitoky »

Hello, i am a sprite artist!
I can contribute character designs and character sprites (one pose each!).
I can't do backgrounds and i don't do CG art.
I'd like to work on a romance GxB or BxB game if possible! No nudity, no abuse, violance, furries or science fiction please!

Art examples: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=30360

I can communicate via Skype or Private Messages.
Thanks!
Last edited by mitoky on Thu Feb 12, 2015 3:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

tokya2502
Regular
Completed: Princesses's Maid
Projects: Princess's pet, PUGATE
Organization: Toki Production
Tumblr: toki-aah
Deviantart: tokya2502

#14 Post by tokya2502 »

Hello I'm an artist!! I can design characters, draw sprites, CG, BG (but at low level) and I'm looking to do something simple and short (about 4 or 5 characters and less than 7 CG). Here's the link to my gallery.
I'd like to work on a GxB game or GxG game. I prefer slice of Life stuff or Fantasy (but nothing too fancy or detailed)
You can get in tough with me via my tumblr or forum private message, or my email (preferably via tumblr, if you want my email please send me a forum message first)
I'm a college student so I don't have much time on my hand but I'll try my best, thank you~

Quogu

#15 Post by Quogu »

Hi, I'm a long-time visual novel fan who's looking to have some fun and make something cool for NaNoRenO this year. As such, I'm pretty new at this whole shebang, but I may still be useful to anyone looking for people to join them. Here is a list of things that seem relevant:
  • I dabble in writing, and would be happy to contribute that way.
  • I'm a professional programmer, and I'm reasonably familiar with Python. I've never touched things like ATL, but I tend to pick stuff up pretty quickly and I'm keen to learn.
  • I also dabble in music and can probably put a few tracks together, though I'm not fantastic.
  • I have a good working knowledge of English spelling and grammar, and can proofread / edit / critique things.
  • I'm open to pretty much all genres and styles, though if I were to exert a preference it would probably be fantasy and GxB or BxB romance.
  • It looks as though I have plenty of time during March, save for one or two busy weekends.
If you're desperate to create something superbly polished and exquisite that it wins the NaNoRenO grand-prize-that-doesn't-exist, I'm probably not a good person to call on. However, if you're in the market for getting stuff done but having fun doing so, let me know, I'd probably love to join your project! I can communicate via pretty much anything but Skype is preferred. Hope to hear from some of you soon, I'll keep an eye on this thread too. :D