[Closed] Seeking Writer for Prank Masters!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lockvia
Regular
Projects: Prank Masters
Organization: Lockvia Studios
Tumblr: lockvia
itch: lockvia

[Closed] Seeking Writer for Prank Masters!

#1 Post by Lockvia »

Hi I'm Skyler from Lockvia Studios and our writer has such a busy schedule that he can no longer continue with Prank Masters. So we are now open to look for a new writer.

Our project is Prank Masters and it is currently up and running on Kickstarter. Rates are going to be paid every time the writer finishes a chapter. The demo for Prank Masters is already out so if you would like to read through the demo then visit here.

P.S. You don't have to write in the same style as the previous writer. But if you can write a similar style or in a way that makes Juliet (heroine) sounds sophisticated that would do!

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by Lockvia on Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Kikaharu
Regular

Re: Seeking Writer for Prank Masters!

#2 Post by Kikaharu »

this recruitment post is like antagonizing me on the inside. (I think antagonizing is the correct word for it) I love Prank Masters! and I love to write it's my dream job but I know I have problems with trying to finish writing something once I start. But it's like it would be great to work on it. But I don't want to be like I can do it and then never get the writing done. >.<

Aurélie
Regular
Organization: Lyonesse

#3 Post by Aurélie »

I've sent a PM your way!

ibukichan
Regular
Completed: Project E.A.R.T.H. [NaNo '15]
Projects: A Step Ahead, Deadhead, Jinsei no Mondai
itch: aikosakana

#4 Post by ibukichan »

PMed you!

Lockvia
Regular

Re: [Open] Seeking Writer for Prank Masters!

#5 Post by Lockvia »

We are reopen for a new writer position. Please read the description in the first post.

trevers18
Regular
Projects: As Fate Would Have It

Re: [Open] [Paid] Seeking Writer for Prank Masters!

#6 Post by trevers18 »

I sent you a PM. :D

Lockvia
Regular

Re: [Closed] Seeking Writer for Prank Masters!

#7 Post by Lockvia »

Thank you to all of those who have applied! We have found our writer. We will use Lemmasoft again when we have a new project.

NovelistEzhno
Organization: 13 Signs in Heaven

Re: [Open] [Paid] Seeking Writer for Prank Masters!

#8 Post by NovelistEzhno »

This is the previous writer for Prank Masters. I just wanted to say that Lockvia is the best studios I've ever had the privilege to write for. The team is full of bright and kind people and it was a joy to be a part of. Unfortunately, I found it best to leave due to my own life's situations; I didn't want to be a hindrance to the project. Should you be taken as a proud member of the team, don't be afraid, they don't bite. I also promise you that you'll have fun writing the bright and interesting story that has been made for it! There's more to it all than meets the eye. Likewise, you are allowed plenty of creative room to breathe. Let your imagination run wild and bring even greater things to this already incredible story!
Never doubt yourself. You're worth more than you could ever know. You're beautiful and today is a new day to thrive and shine.
Prank Masters is now on sale!
http://lockvia-studios.itch.io/prank-masters

Profile created icon by: @khana_chi
https://twitter.com/khana_chi