In Desperate Need for a BG Artist!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Fenrir34
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Escaping Sorrow
Projects: Crisis Beat,Lynarsia-The Broken Song

In Desperate Need for a BG Artist!

#1 Post by Fenrir34 »

So I kind of lost my BG artist cause she got a lot of commissions, so I need to find a new one ;_;.

What I need is a background artist for my game Lynarsia. I've tried using the backgrounds I have but they just don't work. The game is fantasy and a GxG game. The sprites for the game are about fifty percent and I'm currently writing the prologue. What I need from the BG artist is someone who is willing to work hard and has a decent skill in background making. For more info on the game and what the art looks like go here http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=29761.

At the moment the game is set to be free, but a lot is going into it, so I might end up making it commercial. If so you will be paid for the help you give me =). As for the art I'm going to have quite a few backgrounds. Some will have day variations while others won't need it.

I need you to be in contact with me through email or Skype. If you'd like to share any ideas on the story or read what I've got please just ask. I really am eager to make this game come to life and my artist has worked really hard on the art, so please if you're willing to help take it to the next step that would be awesome! Hope to work with you soon =).