WNKN Project Recruitment [Writers, Coders, Artists, Etc.]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
MiddNightRosee

Re: WNKN Project Recruitment [Writers, Coders, Artists, Etc.

#16 Post by MiddNightRosee »

Hi there. I'm also new to the visual novel world and would love to help with the writing aspect if its still needed. (: Also the art you have so far looks amazing. If you wanted an example of my writing style I have a fan fiction that I've been writing on wattpad. http://www.wattpad.com/story/32449166-a ... s-a-friend

Sincerely,
Midnight

also if you'd perfer to email me at mangedrawer@gmail.com that's fine or by PM whatever works best. (;

elegantgamefreak
Completed: Strangers
Projects: Miyu/ Strangers/ Our Time

#17 Post by elegantgamefreak »

I don't know if you're still looking for someone to program but I mostly use Tyrano Builder to do visual novels. As I find it the easiest program to use and the fastest. I would love to help you right away.

incrediblecammi
Projects: Watashi No Kokoro Ni
Tumblr: cammibryce

#18 Post by incrediblecammi »

All other coders I have are using Ren'Py. Sorry! :(
Be a part of the WNKN Project!
CLICK HERE for more information!

burningCellist
Projects: Blackwood Grove

#19 Post by burningCellist »

Hiya there! I'm also pretty dang new on the scene here, but I'm rearing to start working on something and whatnot! I'd like to offer my skills as a writer and proofreader! My only samples are from the other project I'm working on, so not much in them makes sense without the full script. I tore a chunk out from the beginning in the hopes it would be enough. Here ya go!
Also do you have any estimation of the workload I might be looking at, should I join?

[Edit: I gave the wrong link, whoops! Probably should pay more attention, or maybe not try to link stuff at like 3 a.m.]
Last edited by burningCellist on Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Caveat Lector
Miko-Class Veteran
Completed: Colette and Becca
Projects: Rainbow Love (HIATUS), The Haunting of Blackbird School, Cry of the Roses [TBA]
Organization: Velveteen Rabbit Productions
Deviantart: Velveteen-Rabbit-CL
itch: caveat_lector

#20 Post by Caveat Lector »

Hi, I saw your recruitment post, and I'd like to apply for a writing position! However, I am looking specifically for a paying position where I can be paid upfront--or perhaps, we could work out something where half is paid for the first half of a scene, and then the rest is paid when it's done? Can you afford to pay anyone right now? If you can, I'll show you some of my work; if not, I'll look elsewhere.
Reader Beware!

The Haunting of Blackbird School: In Progress

Colette and Becca: Complete

Marygold

#21 Post by Marygold »

Hi. I want to be involved in the project, and would like to apply as a writer.
I don't have a lot of experience as a writer myself, but I have read a lot of VN, and would love the opportunity to help make one.
Perhaps the knowledge i gathered reading could be of some use for the project?
Thanks in advance for reading this silly plead. :)