Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:22 pm
- Completed: NONE
- Projects: Unable to Give Information about
- Organization: Our Thought Bubble
- IRC Nick: Kris
- Skype: kris.soul87
- Soundcloud: N/A
- Location: MD, USA
The Positions we, at Star Rank Studios, are currently looking for are:
2 other Writers: Our Current Staff of Writers excluding myself is literally just one as another Writer has dropped out due to work related issues
At least 2 Editors: We me and the other writer have the skills to write but not correct ourselves as we are mostly busy with a day-to-day lives
1 Artist: We already have 2 artists, One working on Character sprites another on concept Art, We are looking for a artist experience with Anime-Like background to take the load off the other's back.
a Part time programmer: I and another writer will do most of the programming on Tyranobuilder but having some one else experienced with this program would be much appreciated.
Please Contact Via email or Skype if you like to apply
- Ren'Py Creator
- Posts: 15478
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 10:58 am
- Completed: Moonlight Walks
- Projects: Ren'Py
- IRC Nick: renpytom
- Github: renpytom
- itch: renpytom
- Location: Kings Park, NY
1) An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.
3) A description of what work has been completed on the project, if any.
Also, we require you to allow public discussion on this thread.
(When was the last time you backed up your game?)
"Silly and fun things are important." - Elon Musk
Software > Drama • https://www.patreon.com/renpytom
Users browsing this forum: No registered users