Legend Of Aorai Otome (Need Animator/Pgrammer/Artist/Writer)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lareon
Regular
Projects: Water Girl, LOA
Organization: Galaxias Games
Tumblr: lacilia

Legend Of Aorai Otome (Need Animator/Pgrammer/Artist/Writer)

#1 Post by Lareon »

Here's an epic voice over of the beginning. https://app.box.com/s/arox1548iy8k3a20z8r8feg3c8fy1bs6

This is a Visual Novel about two playable female characters (cousins) that have half souls of goddesses. Accidentally being born on Earth, the two young girls one day, go on a school field trip to a deserted island, soon then adventuring off due to their adventurous personalities, and discovering a cave full of wonders!

Closely observing the inside of the cave, what they find is a humongous, ruined scene that looks like a sacrificial ritual, containing elemental stones lined up in a square. Curiously touching a crystal, that gave off a strange glow from the rest of them, the girls get sucked into a portal, being teleported into a world of the unknown, Aorai.

After the prologue, the rest of the main plot continues from there...

There will be about 5 choosable character routes for each protagonist chosen, and about maybe 10 endings.

If you're interested for more of the story, please message me at lordofdispute@yahoo.com

Who I am looking for are maybe another artist(s), but mostly a colorer, because I am the writer, and line artist, and hopefully a proofreader.

As usual, you may also reply to this post to ask questions or apply. Our forum encourages public discussion. - Taleweaver
Last edited by Lareon on Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Washu_Ira
Projects: D Shuffle
Organization: Fool's Choice
Deviantart: Washu-Dark-Ira

Re: Legend Of Aorai Otome(Looking for Color Artist/Proof Rea

#2 Post by Washu_Ira »

For your color artist are you looking for a specific kind of style?

Lareon
Regular

#3 Post by Lareon »

Washu_Ira wrote:For your color artist are you looking for a specific kind of style?
Anything really is good, but I like precise, clean shading. :D

Washu_Ira
Projects: D Shuffle
Organization: Fool's Choice
Deviantart: Washu-Dark-Ira

#4 Post by Washu_Ira »

Such as cell shading? Regardless I would like to help If the position is still open.

Lareon
Regular

#5 Post by Lareon »

Washu_Ira wrote:Such as cell shading? Regardless I would like to help If the position is still open.
That's wonderful~!
I guess cell shading and soft shading would go well together in the featured art style.
If you'd like to join the crew~ add my skype: lenniebanana

GuyFromYonder
Projects: "One Last Tear" and "A Lot of Firsts"

#6 Post by GuyFromYonder »

Hello! I would like to proof read for your Visual Novel if the position is open. Feel free to ask if you have any questions or concerns.