Mermaids heart artist closed Gui needed

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Lucky1443
Regular
Projects: SACRIFICE
Tumblr: Lucky1443
Deviantart: Lucky1443

Mermaids heart artist closed Gui needed

#1 Post by Lucky1443 »

I'm working on project and I need a artist/artists who would be willing to work together if more then one needs to be hired, the projects name is Mermaids heart.

~~~~Story-line~~~~

Are main character is a mermaid, a sorta coming of age thing for 18 year old mermaids/mermen, is extracting the essence of the heart which doesn't do any harm to the extracted, and is released and goes go whom ever is your soul mate is and the main has to venture to the surface to find her soul mate, she deducts from 3-4 males that one has to be her soul mate, but which one? You have a month to find out which one of the guys are YOUR soulmate!

~~~~Guidelines(I guess)~~~~

Should be ok, with drawing slightly nude sprites I imagine Mermaids don't wear much except maybe rags and even then they probably don't dress properly, and good with working in 275 x 600 for sprites, and 1280x 720 for backgrounds, Sadly because I have no money on me you sadly can not be paid for your much needed service, but you will be CREDITED IN the game, I will explain in as great detail as I can muster what the characters looks like, and you could add different stuff, if you would like to possibly participate with me I'd like to see your art you've done, and maybe other projects you've worked on.

Edit: we no longer need a artist, but we need a gui and logo for are game so who would like to help with that?
Last edited by Lucky1443 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 2:00 am, edited 2 times in total.

Washu_Ira
Projects: D Shuffle
Organization: Fool's Choice
Deviantart: Washu-Dark-Ira

Re: Mermaids heart[Bg artist,cg artist, and sprite artist wa

#2 Post by Washu_Ira »

This does sound intresting. If you don't have anyone yet I could do the sprites or cg backgrounds. My style isn't really realistic or anime persay but if you still have an opening I'll shoot you a link to my work.

Lucky1443
Regular

#3 Post by Lucky1443 »

Washu_Ira wrote:This does sound intresting. If you don't have anyone yet I could do the sprites or cg backgrounds. My style isn't really realistic or anime persay but if you still have an opening I'll shoot you a link to my work.
Sure I would love too see your work :3

Ringmaster

#4 Post by Ringmaster »

Hello! I'm interested in working with you as an artist! You can check out my work over here !

Lucky1443
Regular

#5 Post by Lucky1443 »

Ringmaster wrote:Hello! I'm interested in working with as an artist! You can check out my work over here !
Would you be interested in working as a background artist? We need one for the project.

Ringmaster

#6 Post by Ringmaster »

Lucky1443 wrote:
Ringmaster wrote:Hello! I'm interested in working with you as an artist! You can check out my work over here !
Would you be interested in working as a background artist? We need one for the project.
Sent you a PM!