Writers needed!!! Re-Open for Love is Blind!!! Hikari Arc!!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
sharikah
Regular

Writers needed!!! Re-Open for Love is Blind!!! Hikari Arc!!

#1 Post by sharikah »

Hi, sorry to open this up again but having the same problem Hikari needs a writer being that he's one of the main character I have to say I really need help with this one!! Because of personal problems the writer wasn't able to continue so to anyone willing to help us and join our team let us know!!!

Thanks Reka (Ree-Ca)

The story is called Love is Blind. .It focus on a girl name Sora, a name she changed to after moving out of her parents home, her real name is Yuki Hayashi. Being that she's from a doctor family, her parents are all about status and dictate every bit of her life in order to live and choose love she runs away from home only to find out that the guy she was in love with only wanted her for her title not love. Broke, living off of the inheritance from her grandmother is not really helping and her brother Yuto decides he wants to move in with her. Having to take care of herself and along with her younger brother. She's offered to play one of the love interests girlfriend (or whatever title the guy gives her even slave could be used..) the guy tells her that he'll take care of her financial issues in exchanged. Even with her not believing in arrange relationships she chooses the same route she left home to avoid.

The female Protagonist
Sora (Yuki Hayashi)
Intern

Brother
Yuto Hayashi

Love Interests

Hikari Watanabe
Actor

Makoto Yamada
Musician

Hirito Kazama
Intern

Toshi
Investor

Jun
Artist

Akira Sato
Secret..

At this moment I won't be able to offer to pay. But I hope you can still work with me. If you are interested please PM me or comment here.. If you have anymore questions please ask freely. If you want to know more about the project I'm open to tell you. You can click my signature to know more regarding this project!! Thanks!!

sayoi
Completed: rapmonster [dating sim]BTS
Tumblr: sakebi-tenshi

Re: Writers needed!!! Re-Open for Love is Blind!!! Hikari Ar

#2 Post by sayoi »

I just started writing not so long ago, but I would really like to help. This project seems really interesting. I have a few questions ,though. what exactly would I be doing if you would choose me as a writer. How many chapters are we talking about? and do you already have an idea what kind of direction you want to go with the characters? futhermore the story seems really beautifal and I hope I can be part of that :D

sharikah
Regular

#3 Post by sharikah »

sayoi wrote:I just started writing not so long ago, but I would really like to help. This project seems really interesting. I have a few questions ,though. what exactly would I be doing if you would choose me as a writer. How many chapters are we talking about? and do you already have an idea what kind of direction you want to go with the characters? futhermore the story seems really beautifal and I hope I can be part of that :D
Sorry for the late reply I haven't checked my LSF this week because of a busy schedule. Thanks for your interest in our project..!!! I'm glad someone is taking interest in the story that we came up with..!! Firstly let me answer your questions!!

What you will be doing as a writer for our project is taking on either an arc, special character, or special story/reward story.. And right when you start I will ask for The First Chapter and Outline.. A brief outline is fine in the beginning but a detail one is also great in the latter part of the process. If your character has a finished prologue I would advise you to edit and proof read it because it possibly written by another writer or myself and if this is your character I rather it have your color than mines.. Another writer has already went in and edit there's and change it to there liking which you can visibly see the difference between our writing. And it matches more with the character.

The chapter amount not including endings are 13.. We can go more into that via messaging like the choices, the endings, etc.
There is a structure you have to follow by all means but you have the ability to change the character interests, personality, really you have free-will when it comes to writing and designing your character.. As I said I want the stories to differ in all aspect and writers tend to have their on creativity in the way the write and their own color..

What I will ask for when we first communicating:
Email and Skype.. (Skype is not required but.. It's a suggestion)

After.. Choosing the character.. The Prologue, First Chapter, and Outline.. (Not in the same time..)
Once the demo is released I will be asking for a chapter every week possibly but right now I'm asking for only the Prologue correction and First Chapter in that time.. Where as the outline in 2 weeks the most. I think that's all if anymore questions PM me. Thanks!! :D

kawaii_penguin

#4 Post by kawaii_penguin »

Hi i'm a aspiring writer, I write all the time and I'd love to help you out! :)

sharikah
Regular

#5 Post by sharikah »

kawaii_penguin wrote:Hi i'm a aspiring writer, I write all the time and I'd love to help you out! :)
Hey thanks for the interest!! PM me with a sample!! And we would love to have you on board..