Need:BG Artists, Composers, else for YuriGameJam Horror Game

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Crystaline Spade
Regular
Projects: Where the Wind Travels
Tumblr: crystaline-spade
Deviantart: CrystalineSpade

Need:BG Artists, Composers, else for YuriGameJam Horror Game

#1 Post by Crystaline Spade »

Hello to all, I'm Crystaline Spade a... well, a mix of things really though mostly a writer, in the group Ace of Spades.
After some discussions we've decided to enter the yuri game jam! Yay!
I know, the game jam has already started and we're a bit late in posting this but I hope you'll still take interest!

First, about the game:
Eye Growth(Working Title)

Link to the WIP thread for some info: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=34263

Now you're asking me 'Why horror?':
There's no real reason. Maybe to go with the last day of the jam?(October 31st) We just thought it would be fun.

Positions:
BG Artist- It will be a modern setting. So we'd need things like a road, character's room, etc.
*We are willing to work with more then one BG artist if need be but bear in mind that will mean that the styles will have to sync with each other well.

GUI Artist- We really want the game to be as unique as possible. One way is having it's own GUI design so, we would love to have it designed just for this game!

Composers- We don't mind having more then one composer. Since it's a horror game there will be music fitting that theme but, there will be times when that's not used so other styles are welcome.
For more details it would be best to message us!

Anything Else- If there's a service not listed that you wish to offer just say so. Anything other then writers, coders, Sprite artist or CG artist though. Because those positions are already filled.

If you're interested please leave a message in the thread or PM me for more details.
Positions Filled
Sprite Artist: 1/1
CG Artist: 1/1
BG Artist: 0/1
GUI Artist: 0/1
Composers: 1/3
I hope you'll take interest in this project.
From Spade
Last edited by Crystaline Spade on Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image an otome game.
Our-Sight(working title)

Kistol
Soundcloud: Kistol
itch: Kistol
Discord: Kistol#1225

Re: Need: Artists, Composers, else for YuriGameJam Horror Ga

#2 Post by Kistol »

I can provide music if you'd like. I'm semi-capable of composing in a few different genres, including the 3 styles you mentioned. I put together a small sample playlist for you to skim through and judge. If my style(s) match your vision, I'd be happy to help out.

Stilts
Regular
Projects: The Underdogs Tale, Slit-mouth Girl, Passion Sync, Eye Growth
Deviantart: StiltsDA

Re: Need: Artists, Composers, else for YuriGameJam Horror Ga

#3 Post by Stilts »

Hello! I'm interested in doing your sprite artwork. A PM has been sent.

Crystaline Spade
Regular
Projects: Where the Wind Travels
Tumblr: crystaline-spade
Deviantart: CrystalineSpade

Re: Need:BG Artists, Composers, else for YuriGameJam Horror

#4 Post by Crystaline Spade »

I just updated adding a link to the WIP thread and showing the positions that have been taken.
We'll probably stop looking for others by the end of this month so, if you're interested please contact me via PM or by leaving a message in the thread!

I hope you'll take an interest in the project!
From Spade
Image an otome game.
Our-Sight(working title)