Curse Of Dogs (Hiatus/Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
ChillTaco
Regular

Curse Of Dogs (Hiatus/Closed)

#1 Post by ChillTaco » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:36 am

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 43&t=33152

Its really early in development. I got some friends helping out, they aren't useless ....but damn they are unreliable.

Summery: You are the incarnation of Disco Soul, there was a dance tournament in an arcade and you came to bust out your moves and spread that fever. But you got a lil' to hype in your dance and crashed into an old arcade machine. When you wake you find yourself in clothes that don't fit your disco groove. Dancing your way to an ancient building near by you find an ancient sword. Pulling it out felt sexy so you kept it with you. This is the start of many ridiculous events that are soon to occur as you confuse the NPC's of the world and end evil with your funk.

Anything you want to help with with, any talent you've got, will be fine. Ill accept all things from writing to drawing. Im not asking for life blood dedication, rather just anyone who wants to contribute anything. It can just be idea's, concepts, criticism, or a joke.

I dont care how you choose to contact me, I just hope you do.
Last edited by ChillTaco on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

フリークェンシー
Regular

Re: Curse Of Dogs (lookin 4 bro's)

#2 Post by フリークェンシー » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:21 pm

WOW. That was fun to read.
I'm not a free artist, so I don't know what I can offer, but it would be nice to know what kind of artist / writer you're looking for? (i.e comedy writer, anime artist)

ChillTaco
Regular

Re: Curse Of Dogs (lookin 4 bro's)

#3 Post by ChillTaco » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:34 am

Sorry everyone, this game just suffered massive data loss. Im gunna have to close Recruitment for now untill this issue is resolved.

Artist: Anime, examples of style are in the link above.

Writers: Comedy, but capable of writing action/adventure/tragic and touching scenarios. Able to make a story that doesn't take itself to seriously, but still respect the magnitude of the issues at hand.