Project 'Of deities, androids and time travel' recruiting

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
desulishor
Regular
Completed: Project Dualis, Of Valkyries and Life
Projects: Project Scribble [on hiatus] Project Aivisu (WIP) Seven Seasons (WIP)

Project 'Of deities, androids and time travel' recruiting

#1 Post by desulishor »

This is still a project very much in its early stages, so I'm looking for committed, motivated individuals who could hopefully help this story to get off the ground.

[Working title]Of deities, androids and time travel...
In an alternate universe where distortions of space time are an everyday phenomenon, five individuals struggle to find direction in their lives. Hamasaki Yuuto is the reluctant reincarnation of a time deity, dealing with the troubles and responsibilities of being a minor god. Meanwhile, Kaede Yano, the local prankster and a demigod of sorts is showing no responsibility whatsoever towards her powers... Looking for their 'help' are Michiko, the girl who claims she changed into a different person overnight, Itsuki Kasai, a thirty-something scientist working on his thesis on space-time distortions and Airi, the android who apparently leapt through time...

Although I have a basic grasp on the sort of characters and atmosphere I'm going for, the plot details are still up for debate and I'm also open to ideas of (nearly) all sorts. Here's a list of positions for starters, though if your area of talents is not listed, feel free to comment or PM me directly. Of course, questions of more general sort are also welcome.
-Artists: BG artist/s, character designer/sprite artist, GC artist/s (I don't mind if you have the skills for more than one task, though.)
-editor / writer(s) / idea bouncer
-composers
-coders for more advanced aspects, GUI design and such.

Last but not least, I'd appreciate if you'd be willing to stay in touch via skype or some other form of instant messaging as I find PMs and emails a little tricky for managing bigger groups.

ibukichan
Regular
Completed: Project E.A.R.T.H. [NaNo '15]
Projects: A Step Ahead, Deadhead, Jinsei no Mondai
itch: aikosakana

Re: Project 'Of deities, androids and time travel' recruitin

#2 Post by ibukichan »

Hello! I could help out as a character/CG artist, my thread is here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=34489. I would also be willing to be a coder, I can code an example scene upon request. If you are interested, add me on skype- aikosakana :)

tanix
Tumblr: TanixBR

Re: Project 'Of deities, androids and time travel' recruitin

#3 Post by tanix »

Hi

I'm a programmer. Not a very expert on RenPy but Expert in Development, Project, IT. I'm looking for some startup project to be more involved with renpy