BxB urban fantasy project looking for partners (Closed)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
CommanderKei

BxB urban fantasy project looking for partners (Closed)

#1 Post by CommanderKei »

Hello

As it is still early in the lifetime of the project, I’m posting this in the non-commercial section, but if it comes together nicely, going commercial is not out of the question.

I am a artist working on a new BL visual novel called Glamourous Gentlemen.

Glamourous Gentlemen is an urban fantasy romance/adventure story about Dan, a young man who learns that he is a changeling, a type of faerie. Taken under the wing of bounty hunter Keagan, Dan becomes involved in a plot to dissolve the criminal underworld of the Prism Court, meeting a cast of colorful characters along the way.

Basically, what I need help for is writing character routes, editing, idea bouncing and making the script more nuanced. A programmer would also be handy as I'm a novice when it comes to programming.

You can see some of the art made so far at
keiabdene.carbonmade.com
in the "GG Artwork" section.

I look forward to hearing from you =)
Last edited by CommanderKei on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:26 am, edited 4 times in total.

Eight Rooks
Regular
Projects: Mirt (chapter one)
Tumblr: therookshavereturned
Deviantart: EightRooks

Re: Mature BL project looking for writing partner

#2 Post by Eight Rooks »

I don't know if you need more information here - some of your art, for one, if you're saying that's your area of expertise? Still, I'm intrigued, at least - PM sent.

CommanderKei

Re: Mature (18+)BL project looking for co-writer (topic upda

#3 Post by CommanderKei »

Still looking, I have updated to topic to hopefully make it more clear what I need. Don't be shy, if you have any interest let me know! =D

Solistia

Re: BxB urban fantasy project looking for partners

#4 Post by Solistia »

This sounds like a super interesting project, and I'd be interested to speak with you further about it, as well as providing writing samples and such. If you use Skype, you can reach me at this same username, otherwise email theluminaria[at]gmail[dot]com (I'll be home tomorrow evening, pst timezone)