Eternal Phantoms: Looking for Various Voluenteers

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Phantom-chan
Regular
Projects: Paper Airplane - Sent From Me to You
Organization: Eternal Phantoms
Deviantart: Phantom-Chanx

Re: Eternal Phantoms: Looking for Background Artists

#16 Post by Phantom-chan »

Greetings and salutations, internet! We are no longer looking for musicians or proofreaders. Thank you for the quick replies. :)
We are now mainly looking for BG artists and possibly animators... I might update the thread on a later date to make it official though. :)
"Happiness is what makes the world go round. Sadness and anger will lead to the end." -Celia Creed (Paper Airplane-Sent from Me to You)

Phantom-chan
Regular

#17 Post by Phantom-chan »

Quick Update:

Plot: 100%
Chapters Complete: 12 (13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20,21)
Coding: 20%
Art: 4%
Music: 3%
Resolution: 1920x1080

Greetings and salutation! Here's a quick update that I'm gonna put on all of my threads. :) Sadly, one of our artists had to leave the team. TT^TT We have one main sprite artist who also acts as the main CG artist. But we are welcoming BG artists, item illustrations, and a backup CG artist who can draw some sketches. :)
"Happiness is what makes the world go round. Sadness and anger will lead to the end." -Celia Creed (Paper Airplane-Sent from Me to You)

Phantom-chan
Regular

#18 Post by Phantom-chan »

Quick Update:

Chapters Complete: 14 (15,16,17,18,19,20,21)

Greetings and salutation! Here's a quick update as well as some news I have for everyone. The demo for the project is in motion! It will cover the first chapter (and prologue to some degree). The scripting and 55% of the coding for it is complete. The sprites are complete, while the CG's and BG's have yet to begin. I'll post more information about the demo later.

Phantom-chan
Regular

Re: Eternal Phantoms: Looking for Various Voluenteers

#19 Post by Phantom-chan »

I'm looking for the following:
Background Sketch Artist : Someone who knows the basics of backgrounds and can sketch them out. NEEDED DESPERATELY!!!
Colorist : Someone to help color the bg's, cg's, and character's in a rather cutesy style.
CG Artist Assistant : Someone who can draw proportionate anime bodies (including bare hands and feet) with backgrounds in a rough style.
Musician Assistant : Someone who can create gentle piano/violin pieces while also create suspenseful pieces.
Programmer Assistant : Someone who can code the chapter scripts.

Phantom-chan
Regular

#20 Post by Phantom-chan »

Quick Update:

Chapters Complete: 21/21
Endings Complete: 1/4

Demo:
Writing: 100%
Scripting: 50%
Music: 40%
Art: 2%

Greetings and salutation! Here's a quick update for both the main game and demo!

As you may have noticed, the art and music department isn't the most active since it takes the most time. So! If you want to help out in any way like giving music suggestions and/or assistance, help color the official sprites, do CG rough drafts, or anything like that in the art and music department; I will more than likely accept you!

...We really need some help to make those two departments go faster. :/

J-Ray
Regular

#21 Post by J-Ray »

Phantom-chan wrote:So! If you want to help out in any way like giving music suggestions and/or assistance, help color the official sprites, do CG rough drafts, or anything like that in the art and music department; I will more than likely accept you!
...We really need some help to make those two departments go faster. :/
Hi,
I would might have some music/sound suggestions, but it should be based on playing demo, at least. I can't find any links to the demo, unfortunately :)