[CLOSED]Seeking a Voice/Sound Editor for Valentine's Rush v2

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
sonorousgem
Regular

[CLOSED]Seeking a Voice/Sound Editor for Valentine's Rush v2

#1 Post by sonorousgem »

Hello! As subject line says, I'm looking for a voice/sound editor for the revamped version of Valentine's Rush. It's a short, high school romance BxG VN, the first version of which is completed and can be found here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 11&t=31389

Version 2 will be fully voiced, which I am working on now. However, I've already noticed discrepancies in terms of quality of recordings, and I was hoping I could send these lines off to somebody who knows what they're doing and can make them sound somewhat more similar (in volume & quality). If this sounds like something you can do or have remote experience with, please send me a message, comment, or email velvet.stuffy@gmail.com ASAP by midnight (PST) tonight January 18th!! (so pretty much still ASAP)! I will probably ask you for some kind of example or demo reels or something.

This *is* a free project, so you will not be receiving compensation, but you will be credited of course. You would be helping me out A LOT (if I am unable to find someone I will have to do it myself, and it probably won't go so well...). This VN is expected to be released this Valentine's Day (2/14) at the earliest. If not, maybe March 14th. If not then, I'll probably find a suitable date.
Thanks! :)

*EDIT: Position has been filled by Able. *
Last edited by sonorousgem on Wed Jan 20, 2016 4:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

sonorousgem
Regular

Re: Seeking a Voice/Sound Editor for Valentine's Rush v2

#2 Post by sonorousgem »

If you are still interested and haven't contacted me yet, please do so by tonight at midnight (PST) as I plan to decide by tomorrow. To save me time please also include some examples of your work or a demo reel or something.