[CLOSED - In Production] Seven Sins VN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Rosa Blanca
Projects: Seven Sins VN
Organization: Rosa Blanca Productions

[CLOSED - In Production] Seven Sins VN

#1 Post by Rosa Blanca »

ABOUT THE GROUP
Rosa Blanca Productions is an independent group composed of unique talents that creates AniManga dramas and original storylines for fun. The productions was recently formed in January 2016 and is currently being headed by NiNA. Within the group, there are a number of voice actors, scriptwriters and artists who take part in the production of the group's projects. We currently focus in interpreting VOCALOID songs and turning the storyline into a visual novel style drama. The group aims to help promote and improve the talents of freelancers and to become a production that creates Otome games in the near future.
THE TEAM

NiNA
Production Head & Scriptwriter

Ashti
Producer & Artist

Napi
Scriptwriter

curricle
PV Editor

Sakuraya
Audio Mixer

Luke Dougherty
Composer

Eienflower, rinrin
Artist

T*Miharu, SkyScream, Mofn King
Voice Actor & Singer

Soth, Ryu, Yamasei
Voice Actor
CURRENT PROJECT

THE LUNACY OF DUKE VENOMANIA
VISUAL NOVEL

Brief Summary:
This is one out of the seven songs written by Mothy-P for his Seven Deadly Sins series using the VOCALOIDS. In this particular installment, the story is set in the fictional land called Asmodean,Beelzenia. Our main protagonist in the story is Cherubim, a boy who was damned by society because of the deformity on his face. Although he was given freedom by his half-brother, Sateriastis, he later on killed the Venomania household after being humiliated by the girl he loved. Feeling regret for his actions, Cherubim was about to take his own life until he meets a sorceress who called herself I.R. The sorceress offers him another chance to claim the woman he wanted with the help of Asmodeus, the demon prince of lust. Being blinded by his desires, Cherubim accepted the offer and forged a contract with the demon; stealing the identity of his late brother and causing the infamous Venomania Event.

Song and Music Video: Click Here

*Note: This project is not purely erotica (nor is it eroge) but as the first episode is tackling "Lust", sensuality and a bit of suggestiveness is to be expected. But clearly, those are not the main focus of the episode and are just merely part of the plot.

Project Platform
Although this project is labelled as a visual novel, we are not making it into an interactive novel. Instead, it will be turned into a video that can be accessed via YouTube. However, the video style and animation will mimic that of an actual visual novel.

Progress:
SCRIPT
Outline - COMPLETED
Drafting - (50%)

ART
Promotional Image (by Eienflower) - Drafting Stage - Lineart (30%)
Sprites - (0%)

THE FULL CAST OF THE LUNACY OF DUKE VENOMANIA
Brock
Narrator

Torak
Cherubim / Sateriasis Venomania

Prince Harlequin
Irina Clockworker / I.R

RabuKiru
Lukana Octo

Chibi-Pandah
Mikulia Greeonio

Mippa
Gumina Glassred

Reiwai
Karchess Crim

Prince Harlequin
Maylis Beelzenia

Her Voice
Lolan Eve

Hyzen
Asmodeus
TEAM RECRUITMENT!
Rosa Blanca Productions is open for any interested talents that would like to be part of our team. (Such as artists, composers, scriptwriters etc) If you would like to join our production, feel free to send us an email with the necessary information below.

REMINDER: Creating a complete output will take time. We will be needing complete cooperation and patience from you. To make the projects a success, we have to work together! So make sure you're prepared to handle any situation before you commit.

Requirements:

★ Send us an email with the following:
*Subject: Role of choice - Name
Ex. Artist - NiNA

Contents:
Name:
Preferred Alias: (will be used to credit you if ever)
Facebook Link:
Skype ID:
Link of Samples:
Are you familiar with VOCALOID? (Don't worry, if you're not. We'll just drag you to our trash can)
Have you worked with other groups/projects? If yes, please name them.

★ You are required to pass at least two (2) samples of your work.

Please send your details to rosablancaprod@gmail.com

If any of you have questions or concerns you can contact us via message, email or through our Facebook page. ♡
Last edited by Rosa Blanca on Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:09 am, edited 11 times in total.

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

Re: [Auditions & Recruitment] Rosa Blanca Productions

#2 Post by Ferdokki »

Just wondering: are any of the positions still open? I don't see much activity on this thread, so I'm assuming all submissions were sent?

Rosa Blanca

#3 Post by Rosa Blanca »

Ferdokki wrote:Just wondering: are any of the positions still open? I don't see much activity on this thread, so I'm assuming all submissions were sent?
Hi there! I was actually about to update today! :lol:

If you're referring to the Audio Mixer/PV Editor, one slot was taken! But for the voice actors, auditions are still on going. <3
UPDATE 1/28/16

*PV Editor has been found. Audio Mixer still needed.

* Script draft is now at 30%

Lukedoc321
Regular
Projects: Go! Go! Democratic People's Republic of Korea!, Project BEAT
Soundcloud: Luke Dougherty

#4 Post by Lukedoc321 »

Would you happen to be looking for a composer? I didn't see one listed in your description. And exactly what would the audio mixing entail? I know some and could teach myself the rest, depending on how it would all be implemented.

Rosa Blanca

#5 Post by Rosa Blanca »

Lukedoc321 wrote:Would you happen to be looking for a composer? I didn't see one listed in your description. And exactly what would the audio mixing entail? I know some and could teach myself the rest, depending on how it would all be implemented.
Hey there Luke!

We're open for more unique talents to join our team, and we'd love to hear your works if you're interested to be our composer! (A little original touch would definitely add more charm to our projects, so we would love to have composers aboard! <3)

For the audio mixing, we will only ask you to do basic mixing which just requires you to put separate audio into one smooth track. (Basically make everyone sound cool when we're not
( •̀ᄇ• ́)ﻭ✧) But of course, you should be able to make the track sound official or as if it was done professionally.

You can send us your details and samples to our email which can be found above! We hope to hear from you soon!

x Rosa Blanca Team

Rosa Blanca

Re: [Auditions & Recruitment] Seven Sins VN

#6 Post by Rosa Blanca »

UPDATE 2/17/16

*Composer has been found and added to our team.
*Audio Mixer has been found and added to our team.
*Narrator has been found and added to the VN lineup.
*Karchess Crim has been found and added to the VN lineup.
*Script draft is now at 50%
*Promotional image is in the lineart stage, currently at 30%

We highly encourage to audition! Join us in our venture please <3

Rosa Blanca

#7 Post by Rosa Blanca »

UPDATE 2/25/16

*Asmodeus has been found and added to the VN lineup.

dakota-brown

#8 Post by dakota-brown »

Hiya, gang! Check out my voiceover info here:
http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 64&t=37262

Rosa Blanca

#9 Post by Rosa Blanca »

UPDATE 4/9/16

*CAST COMPLETION. Voice actors have now been found for all individual roles.

Novel production is now under process!