NaNoReno 2016 General Recruitment Thread

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
lovebby
Regular
Deviantart: lovebby

Re: NaNoReno 2016 General Recruitment Thread

#16 Post by lovebby »

Quote:
I'm an artist!
I can contribute guest art! (not a concrete cg, designs, or any sprites etc)
I'd need at least a 2 weeks known in advance so I can slowly work on it. Clear references (full visual of what you'd like). If you give me a waist or headshot reference, all I can give you back is a waist or headshot reference. I do not have much time to do much else as of now.

I'm trying to stay open to ideas, but I prefer non-school projects and things leaning towards more non-modern fantasy. Still send me a message if you're interested!

I can use either skype (love,cedes) or PMs here.
When you do message, give me as much information as you can please, within staying with the rules of Nanoreno of course.
Uh, I have all my art on dA

Attlebridge
Tumblr: omglaila
Deviantart: cospigeon

#17 Post by Attlebridge »

I'm an artist hoping to participate for the first time. :3

My deviantART: http://fylgjur.deviantart.com

I have previous experience working on game development teams (Mass Effect trilogy, Dragon Age: Inquisition) though I was doing technical stuff, not actual game art. ;)

I can contribute:
- character designs for another sprite artist
- up to 6 character sprites (half-body) with several expressions each
- Characters drawn in chibi, anime, or my personal style
- Simple backgrounds for menu
- Logo design
- GUI button images

I am willing to work on games without nudity or explicit violence.
I would like to hear a game overview/summary before committing to a project.

I can communicate via forum Private Messages, dA notes, or email.

Green Glasses Girl
Veteran
Projects: Cavaliers & Carnivals
Tumblr: green-glasses

#18 Post by Green Glasses Girl »

Hi folks! I'm a writer and sprite artist looking to participate in my first NaNoRenO! I have a project idea called Pink & White - a sci-fi drama with matching game elements. (More info located here). My goal is to create a demo by the end of March. I'm looking for only the following:

1) Background artist: (8) backgrounds, mostly consisting of office interiors.
2) GUI artist: basic screens, textbox.

My timezone is PST, and I am happy to communicate through PM or Skype. Thank you!

Honest Critique

Laniessa
Veteran
Completed: CDC, Cerulean, WBW, Helena's Flowers
Projects: Chomp Chomp, WaV
Tumblr: adirosa
Deviantart: adirosa

#19 Post by Laniessa »

Hello! Me and Josie are teaming up this year to make a light-hearted fantasy farming game with light romance! It will be a statraiser with a NB love interest and we’re hoping to make a customizable protagonist.

I’m in charge of art assets such as sprites and backgrounds, and Josie is taking on the writing. We’ll handle the GUI. We’re looking for a programmer to help code the interface, which will be slightly non-standard, as well as the stat-raising elements, and a musician to help pull the game mood together.

If you’d like to work on the project, please contact me or Josie; PMs are ideal, though a subtweet would work too. We hope to use Skype for team communication, so it’s preferable if you have this too.

EDIT: We've found a programmer!
Last edited by Laniessa on Sat Feb 27, 2016 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amy_oai
Regular
Tumblr: obsessionaboutillusions

#20 Post by Amy_oai »

Hey guys!

I'm a video editor/CG animator, offering free promotional services for this year's NaNoReNo to make my portfolio bigger :) *this deal is for nanoreno 2016 projects only

If you're looking to hype up your game as you're making it, or if its done and you want that extra sparkle for your announcement, hit me up!
More info on my services found here (ignore the prices).

Because NaNo's a special time, my turn around time is shortened to 0-2 days after the assets are delivered (depending on timezone).

You can hit me up in Private Messages here, Skype (ask me in a PM), or via non-anonymous ask// chat on my Tumblr!

This deal is now closed! To those who have contacted me, you still have slots reserved until you finish your nano project, no worries. I'm just not taking any last minute replies anymore :)
Last edited by Amy_oai on Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image

projectotome
Regular
Projects: Under the Moonlit Sky
Organization: Drifting Dreamers

#21 Post by projectotome »

Hey there! I'm a writer who enjoys writing cute and fluffy romance otomes~ I'd really love to be able to join a team working on something like this for Nano2016! I also do have some ideas for NaNo that I have stashed, so if you're an artist interested in hearing my different ideas, and to check whether you like any of em, hit me up! Another thing I can offer is logo design, which I actually am also offering for everyone joining NaNo in general, in return for a review in my services and credits! :) NOTE: One thing I lack, unfortunately, is that I can't really do "dark" logos or gory ones. Have a nice day, and good luck for NaNo 2016~

LeonDaydreamer
Veteran
Projects: A Near Dawn, Put A Sock In It!, Ghosts Are Good Hosts

#22 Post by LeonDaydreamer »

Hi, my name is Leon and I'm an alcoholic.
Wait. Wrong thread.

I'm a writer and artist, and I love the idea of collaborating with some folks on a short project for NaNoRenO.
My work can be cheeky and playful (i.e. Ghost Are Good Hosts), as well as more serious and yet still playful (i.e. a project I'm currently working on: Back To Reality), but I'm up for a challenge.

I'm here on my lonesome, looking for a team, namely:
  1. ♠ PROGRAMMER (yes, you)
  2. ♣ BG+UI+SUPPORT ARTIST (at this point I'm thinking I can handle the character art; but support, whether moral or artistic, is always appreciated)
  3. ♫ COMPOSER (in lieu of raiding free music libraries)
I have a fun little project I'd like to develop, but if anyone is looking for a writer for an interesting project, I could be persuaded to join your cause. PM me at will.
ImageImageImageImage

BigSteps
Projects: Summoner Sweetheart
Tumblr: bigstepsvn
Deviantart: bigstepsvn

#23 Post by BigSteps »

Hello, wonderful VN developers.

I'm pleased to announce that Big Steps Studio is once again looking for members to join our team for NaNoRenO 2016. We are currently seeking the following roles:
  • Programmer - Intermediate/Advanced
  • Supporting Background Artist
    • Must have a similar style to our current BG artist
  • GUI Artist

Currently on our team:
*They are all previous members who worked on Summoner Sweetheart
    ABOUT THE STORY
    • Our writer is currently going through the plot and flushing out ideas, but at the moment we have decided on a contemporary school setting with a sub-plot/source of conflict (most likely thriller/mystery) to give it some extra spice. It will be an otome/bishounen-style game, similar to the style of Hakuouki and Amnesia.
    Feel free to send us a PM or e-mail us at bigstepsvn@gmail.com!

Lunabih
    Tumblr: lunabih
    Deviantart: lunabih

#24 Post by Lunabih »

Hi *-*
    I'm an artist! this is my first time joinning NaNoReNo o/
    I can contribute character designs, character sprites and a few CGs.
    I can't do backgrounds or GUI ( I'm still training to draw it )
    I'd like to work on a romance GxB game if possible! No BxB, no nudity, no abuse or violence, please :'3
    I would like to work on a project with the fantasy plot, I don't like much real life ... haha ;w;
    I can communicate via forum Private Messages or skype ( lunasuzumiya )
    My post on Lemma: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=37102
    My tumblr: http://lunabih.tumblr.com/
    Thanks!
    P.S: I'm learning English, so sorry for mistakes

Katy133
    Miko-Class Veteran
    Completed: Eight Sweets, The Heart of Tales, [redacted] Life, Must Love Jaws, A Tune at the End of the World, Three Guys That Paint, The Journey of Ignorance, Portal 2.5.
    Projects: The Butler Detective
    Tumblr: katy-133
    Deviantart: Katy133
    Soundcloud: Katy133
    itch: katy133

#25 Post by Katy133 »

Hi! I'm looking for an artist to partner up with for a horror game (with elements from other genres). I'll also be working on the art, but I would like an artist (or several) who can help with character sprites, backgrounds, and/or CGs (whichever you're comfortable with).

I'm looking for artists who can imitate a "thick-brush, painterly art style." Examples: One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Six. I'll send you proper Photoshop brushes if you need them.

I'm fine with using Trello, Slack, Skype, or Lemmasoft PMs to communicate--whichever's most convenient to you. :3
    ImageImage

My Website, which lists my visual novels.
    Become a patron on my Patreon!

Kokoro Hane
    Eileen-Class Veteran
    Completed: 30 Kilowatt Hours Left, The Only One Girl { First Quarter }, An Encounter ~In The Rain~, A Piece of Sweetness, Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?!, Piece by Piece, +many more
    Projects: Fateful Encounter, Operation: Magic Hero
    Organization: Tofu Sheets Visual
    Deviantart: kokoro-hane
    itch: tofu-sheets-visual

#26 Post by Kokoro Hane »

Hello! I am a voice actress and if you need a female voice over in your game, I'd be happy to help!

Here are some examples of my voices;
    Reiko Nagase introduction video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RRz-STlAAU
    Summer 2015; https://soundcloud.com/utau-yume/kokoro ... -reel-2015
    Summer 2012: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUasuLWQK4M
    Spring 2012; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2xNGrClxsY
    (My older demos had more variations of my voice, the 2015 shows my current mic quality)

I am not comfortable doing BxB or GxG games, and no H-Games---I'd prefer a BxG or GxB game, or no romance at all. Also no extreme swearing (damn, hell, pissed ass is fine by me---but nothing else). Nearly any genre is fine by me, just PM me with details andd I'll let you know! I can record pretty quickly.

Also, I do have my own game that will need assistance in the jam, so if you're interested in helping me, details can be found here; http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=37159
    PROJECTS:
    Operation: Magic Hero [WiP]
    Piece By Piece [COMPLETE][Spooktober VN '20]
    RE/COUNT RE:VERSE [COMPLETE][RPG]
    Since When Did I Have a Combat Butler?! [COMPLETE][NaNoRenO2020+]
    Crystal Captor: Memory Chronicle Finale [COMPLETE][RPG][#1 in So Bad It's Good jam '17]

But dear God, You're the only North Star I would follow this far
    Owl City "Galaxies"

Anne
    Veteran
    Completed: Fae

#27 Post by Anne »

Looking to join a team, offering GUI (both design and programming)
    Samples here http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=35686

infel
    Veteran
    Projects: Mark's Story(BxB(Reach for the Stars(GxG), Mermaid Sonata(GxG,NaNo16), Black Dale-Curse of the Scarlet Witch(Semi Hiatus), A Few Secret Games
    Tumblr: lunarwingsgames

#28 Post by infel »

I've decided to do NanoReno this year. I really want to get a game finished and this jam is likely the best thing to help with that. What I'm in real need for is a CG, Sprite, and Background artist(s). And maybe a composer and second writer. My game is called A Giant's Tale and it's a BxB, fantasy story =). If you're interested at all please go here

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=37161

I'll also post the positions here as well

~What I need~
    -A character sprite and CG artist. (Please note you have to be okay with chubbier characters. Eric and one other will have a more chunky build. Preferred style is anime or cartoon style. The four main characters will have 5-8 expressions, one extra outfit and that's about it. There will be three sub characters with 4-6 expressions and maybe an extra outfit. I know the other giant will have a second outfit. About five-seven CG's are planned as well.)
    -A background artist (Like the character and CG artist, I do need a background artist since the game is fantasy based. I'm thinking about 6-9 backgrounds for the game with maybe one variation for some in terms of day and night)-
    -Composer (I'd like the game to have it's own music actually. Hope to get one. For music, there will be about four tracks)
    ~GUI Artist
    ~Writer~ (I'd like another writer for one of the routes since it'll help me out. I also would love it if said writer could give me advice and their opinion on the story, characters, and such. This is my first time working with another writer, but I want to give it a try.)
    That's basically what I need for the game. I'm the writer and coder, so no need to worry about that =).
    Please support my Twitter, Tumblr and Patreon

Patreon
    https://www.patreon.com/user?u=885797&ty=h

Current Projects

A GxG game about overcoming your fears and growing up in an forever changing world. Also focuses on lesbian relationships and self image.

Mermaid Sonata- A game about mermaids, magic, and adventure

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 50&t=37512

Trina
    Regular
    Projects: Acidic, All The Pretty Flowers, Evolved: Codex Wars, Cafe Memoria, Yggdrasil, Yin/Yang
    Tumblr: @TrinaDeuhart

#29 Post by Trina »

Hey there everyone! My name is Trina, and I would love to voice act for your game! I'm absolutely in love with visual novels, so I'll voice whatever the genre. Seriously, anything and I'll do it! :) I use a Baby Blue Bottle microphone with an xlr cable called the Blue Icicle along with a popfilter and a stand. If you want to hear my samples here you go.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cDHWVMSKYM0

LadyOfGatsby
    Veteran
    Projects: Ethereal Creatures

#30 Post by LadyOfGatsby »

Hello everyone, my name is Valerie! I will be in charge of outlining and writing the script for the game. Im opening recruitment for a bxb fairytale game based on Cinderella with of course some twists.

More information aboit story and characters can be found here: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 59&t=37033

I'm looking for a logo artist, sprite/cg artist, background artist, composer, Gui artist, and a programmer. Please respond to me by pm. If you want some writing samples from me, I will gladly provide some.
    ImageImage