[NaNoReNo 2016] Iris Dream (GxB)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Miyuu
Regular
Completed: Iris Dream

[NaNoReNo 2016] Iris Dream (GxB)

#1 Post by Miyuu »

Hello, I'm a writer, pairing up with a sprite artist and GUI artist, and we are looking to recruit more for NaNo. Here's the planned project for NaNo.

Regina (nameable protagonist) is a talented and almost famous singer, with her own fanbase. She's very passionate about singing on stage, and nobody can deny that she has amazing voice. For her, she can convey her messages and inner feelings through her songs.

However, she discovers that she's losing her own voice. Every day, her voice gets hoarser and lower in volume. At first, it was a mild case of laryngitis, but it proves to be much more. She may permanently lose her voice. She becomes more and more depressed. All the while, the people around her are encouraging her that she may have a chance to recover, or telling her that there's so much more new things she can discover to convey her feelings.

Will she be able to recover? Will she find another medium where she can be free to convey her feelings? Will she even find romance? Or will she still fall to the pits of despair?

We're primarily looking for:
- Composer (for less than 4 OST)
- Programmer (I can do this, but maybe ripping bunch of hair in the process ._.)
- Co-writer (Would be nice to have another writer who can join onboard for the other routes)
- BG artist (5-10 BGs estimated, preferred style is anime, and it doesn't matter if it's 'rough' (sketch), as long as they are recognizable and coloured)
- Editor / Idea bouncer (Would be nice to have to make the story flow smoothly)
- Proofreader

If the project appeals to you and you want to help with the project in any way, please reply here or PM me. Or if you have any questions regarding the project, feel free to ask me more here or in PM. Thank you! :)

EDIT: All positions are filled, thank you! :)
Last edited by Miyuu on Tue Mar 01, 2016 8:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sefir
Github: sefirq

Re: [NaNoReNo 2016] Iris Dream (Recruiting) (GxB)

#2 Post by Sefir »

Hey,
I am Sefir and I am some kind of programmer, as for now I can help You as programmer and as a writer. Mainly, I code in C++/C# and use Unity if I ever try to create a game, but I can quickly adapt to Python way of coding.
I am 21 and I can speak English... well, fluently, I think.
If You want, just write back what I should know or what I should be able to do and I will make it :)
Cheers!

Miyuu
Regular

#3 Post by Miyuu »

Hello, thanks for the inteest, I'll send PM. :)

Miyuu
Regular

#4 Post by Miyuu »

Some positions are open. :)

xcheri-sh
Tumblr: tinyqueenart
Deviantart: xcheri-sh

#5 Post by xcheri-sh »

hey!
i'm an artist and I would be willing to do background art.
here you can see some of my work: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewto ... 62&t=37198

depending on what exactly you need I can tell you if I'll do it for free (I probably do because I would like more bg experience)
but commissions are always welcome anyway ;)

Miyuu
Regular

#6 Post by Miyuu »

Thank you, I'll send a PM. :)

Miyuu
Regular

#7 Post by Miyuu »

Thank you for the helps and interests I have received, I appreciate them all. All positions are filled. :)