[OPEN] Composer and BG-Artist needed [Thriller]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Ziaine
Regular
Projects: Roulette
Organization: Lazy Panda Studios
Tumblr: Ziaine
Deviantart: Ziaine

Re: [OPEN]Need BG Artist for kinetic novel (thriller )

#16 Post by Ziaine »

And here is the...raw? Is it called like that?

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rrw2tsq3z4b9 ... RTRra?dl=0

Ziaine
Regular

Re: [OPEN]Need GUI-Designer for thriller

#17 Post by Ziaine »

Ziaine
Regular

Re: [OPEN] Composer/ BG-Artist/ GUI-Designer IN NEED!

#18 Post by Ziaine »

I have changed my first post to a more detailed explanation for the game. Even for those already working on the game I recommend checking it out. New updates will come soon.

How much of the game is already done (as much as I can guess):

3%

Ziaine
Regular

#19 Post by Ziaine »

New update. I have updated some music in the game though it is not clear if they will be at these places in the end game. I just wanted to have at least some kind of OSTs in there already. Especially since they are really great ones! I'll also start naming the new updates with 'Version' with this update.

UPDATE:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8vvf8fci90lg3 ... 1.zip?dl=0

(Guessed) Progress:
3.0 %

Ziaine
Regular

#20 Post by Ziaine »

Rather than working on the game itself (currently simple editing of the script) I have been working on several other issues. Our current music artist has requested to retire from working on the game. So, while we are able to use the OSTs which were already made I have yet to find another music artist who is willing to work for the game. Furthermore, our artist appears to not contact me up until now and, worst case, I might need to find another artist as well. I have created a concept art to show of Josephine's new design and I will create more of them in the future.
I would also need someone who is willing to program something similar to a codex. The player should be able to view information of the characters; text and a picture of said character (the last one not really necessary yet) and also hints and information regarding the story. For now, a simple codex without any real design is enough.

I shall upload Josephine's character art on this post and on the front page.
Attachments
Josephine Rouletto 2.jpg