Hello! I'm here to say that I'm currently starting a new project right now. I'm looking for different kinds of people who are experience in different fields right now. The title so far is "Love Therapy," but that is subject to change if a better title is proposed.
Now, for the staff.
You will not be paid for anything, but you will be seen in the Credits at the end of the game. In other words, you will be acknowledged, which - in my opinion - is more than enough of an alternative for money. Anyways, in order to fill the full team, I'll need writers, idea-bouncers, BGM composer/finder, anime artists, editors, PV/Trailer maker, and coders. (Maybe voice actors too, I'm not sure though)
important note! In order to be a part of this team, you must have a Google account, so you can use Google documents, as that is a convenient and simple way to share with others and collaborate.
important note 2! You must be in North America to be a part of this team.
Please keep in mind that you will need a Discord account in order to be a part of this team. I will send you the url to get started and join the group convo.
1. Writers: Writing the stories
2. Idea-Bouncers: Providing ideas for writers when necessary
3. BGM composer/finder: Finding appropriate music for the background to play in the game
4. Anime Artists: Drawing the art of the characters. All of them must be digital & .png for sprites, and they must be anime
open slot (GUI)
5. Editor: Catch any grammatical and/or spelling errors within the story and/or script
6. PV/Trailer Makers: Making the PV/trailer for the game.
6. Coders: Writing the script in a way that is Ren'Py-friendly.
7. Voice Actors: Voice acting for characters. If we get voice actors for all the characters, it will be full voice acting; otherwise, it will remain partial.
This position will be given by audition at Casting Call Club. Sorry for the inconvenience, everybody. Click HERE!!! to audition!!
• Prologue: 100%
• Ren's path: ~14%
• Anna's path: ~78%
• Shin's path: ~45%
• Alex's path: ~7%
• Prison Break's path: ~5%
• Adabelle Character Design: 100%
• Ren Character Design: ~70%