"Love" Therapy (Voice Actor, GUI Artist!)

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
crystalscm
Regular
Organization: Dokimomo Circle

Adabelle - Character Design

#16 Post by crystalscm » Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:10 am

Hello. Ada's character design has already been finished quite a while ago, but somehow I haven't had the opportunity (more like I just forgot) to post it here. Thanks to silveth for the lovely design of Adabelle. Right now: Ren!
Attachments
adaphas2-1.jpg
Adabelle Character Design (silveth)

crystalscm
Regular

Updates (6/18/16)

#17 Post by crystalscm » Sat Jun 18, 2016 5:12 pm

- We are sort of taking a break of this game for the month of June. We'll be back in production by July
- We're still looking for background artists! If you are interested, shoot me an e-mail!
- We are still looking for someone who is interested in voice acting for Shin! So far, we have (I'm also putting down who has the best interpretation of the character so far in brackets)...
> 8 audition for Adabelle [hikarisuoh240]
> 6 audition for Prison Break [gothburden]
> 4 audition for Anna [ferdokki]
> 5 audition for Ren [dj horn]
> 6 audition for Alex [kouju, second try]
> 0 audition for Shin (we need someone!)
> 5 audition for Cecilia [maxi]
> 4 audition for Paul [kouju]
> 5 audition for Marilyn [hikarisuoh240]
> total: 43 auditions
- We need a GUI artist. If anyone's willing, please send me an e-mail. While silveth is willing to try, she's already got her hands full with the sprites and CGs, and artwork for other projects, so someone lessen the burden on her, please!

Thank you for your interest for the game, and we hope to be working with you!

crystalscm
Regular

Writing Samples - Prison Break

#18 Post by crystalscm » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:08 am

Writing samples for Prison Break have been added! Click HERE to read his samples!

Updates
- Yay! We have a BG artist: greyinthedark!
- We still need GUI artist! Right now, that's our priority! (along with getting a voice actor for Shin)
- I decided that this will have partial voice acting.
- If we get a video editor, then there will be a few short lines within the movie that will be voiced.

Notes
- We're thinking about releasing a demo, despite this being a non-commercial project
- There will normally be one menu per chapter, but some of the chapters will have two menus. If that's the case, one of them will affect affection, and the other won't.
- We will provide a walkthrough upon the game's publication and completion.
- Hope you support us all the way through! I've gotten some really positive feedback on the synopsis/plot, and that motivates me a lot!

crystalscm
Regular

Updates (6/24/16)

#19 Post by crystalscm » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:51 pm

- a new tumblr page! any questions about the game and development can go there~: http://www.lovetherapy-otome.tumblr.com
- there's not much time, but we need a voice actor for shin!
- gui artist is needed!