To Thaw a Frozen Heart [Added new positions!]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
HarukoBev
Projects: To Thaw a Frozen Heart [On Going]

To Thaw a Frozen Heart [Added new positions!]

#1 Post by HarukoBev »

Hey! So I have this on going project (viewtopic.php?f=16&t=38070) and I realized that I won't be able to do all of these things all by myself. I actually have a small team before, but they ran away and I can't contact them ever since. And that actually sucks. I am in need of free volunteers because I don't really have that much money to convert to us dollars. Blame my country's poor economy status orz -.- So if you're here just to earn some money, then I'm sorry. This project is not for you.

I am in need of writers/proofreaders, concept developer, and extra cg and bg artists. Of course, you will be credited in the credit scene at the end of the game and your game will be featured too! That's all that I can offer you for now. I might come back to you one day and pay you for your hard work.

Writers *Position full!
This is a straightforward position. You will be helping me to write the dialogues, routes and scenes for the game. It is fine if English is not your first language, we have proofreaders to edit your writings xD
1. Imprexia
2. blackcross12

Proofreader *Position full!
I think this position is pretty self explanatory. Once the writers already finished writing a bunch of scenes, they will send the document to you and you will edit the spelling and grammar mistakes. You're given a week to finish your task. Inform me if you need more time.
1. gamerbum
2. LuivenX

Concept Developer *Position full!
If you’ve got a lot of imagination up your sleeve, then this job is just right. Basically, you create the concept of the story. Like, the general plot and produce a synopsis describing the story; the writers, artists, composers, etc. will all bring your ideas to life! In a nutshell, it’s a job where you unleash your imagination. But still, you have to tell me about the ideas that you have or else it will change the actual purpose of the storyline.
1. LuivenX

Artists
I am in need of bg and cg artists. I already have a sprite artist but if you want to be one, I might recruit you. Its fine if you work at a turtle pace, I am willing to wait as long as you always inform me about your current status.
1. holey_cheese
2. Lucky1443
3. Nadhif21
4. Empty slot
5. Empty slot

Programmer
I use Novelty to program my games, it would be nice if you're using novelty too. There might be a lot of difficulties if you use renpy tho..
1. Empty slot
2. Empty slot

Composer
I'm having a lot of difficulties to choose the right soundtrack for the game, especially the start screen's music. If you're applying for this position, make sure that you have at least one year of experience.
1. Empty slot
2. Empty slot
What are you applying for? : artist, editor, writer etc.
Timezone + Country :
Some samples of your work :
Email :
Why are you applying for the project? What caught your interest? :

Send me the forms via private message!
Last edited by HarukoBev on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:49 pm, edited 10 times in total.

HarukoBev

Re: To Thaw a Frozen Heart [RECRUITING]

#2 Post by HarukoBev »

1/7/2016 - Updated!

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#3 Post by crystalscm »

HarukoBev wrote: If you’ve got a lot of imagination up your sleeve, then this job is just right. Basically, you create the concept of the story. Like, the general plot and produce a synopsis describing the story; the writers, artists, composers, etc. will all bring your ideas to life! In a nutshell, it’s a job where you unleash your imagination.
... This is literally the exact same thing I had when I was recruiting for a studio... (lol) I don't know if this is sheer coincidence (I kind of doubt it is). ^^'

HarukoBev

#4 Post by HarukoBev »

That sentence was actually yours :D I've sent you a message about that. Did you receive it?

crystalscm
Regular
Completed: Suiyue
Projects: Scales of Fate
itch: tsukimii

#5 Post by crystalscm »

HarukoBev wrote:That sentence was actually yours :D I've sent you a message about that. Did you receive it?
Actually, I didn't. Sorry... Although I just happened to notice it by coincidence and I felt really happy that other people feel that it's good enough to be used in recruitment threads x3

HarukoBev

Re: To Thaw a Frozen Heart [URGENTLY IN NEED OF ARTISTS]

#6 Post by HarukoBev »

8/6/2016 - Updated and added the staff members. Urgently in need of artists~
Last edited by HarukoBev on Thu Jun 16, 2016 2:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ferdokki
Veteran
Completed: Before Dream Valley, Chasing, Fear&Love
IRC Nick: Ferdokki

#7 Post by Ferdokki »

Do you have an example of the type of background art you were looking for?

HarukoBev

#8 Post by HarukoBev »

Ferdokki wrote:Do you have an example of the type of background art you were looking for?
Woah, I've never thought about it but I don't have any requirements for the background style. As long as it is well colored, semi high quality and not blurry, then I'm fine with it. Simple background is okay.
If you need referance links then those are some background style that caught my attention.

http://www.creativefluff.com/wp-content ... 8i0t3f.jpg
http://s449.photobucket.com/user/addang ... 2.jpg.html
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aJLmDw3HQds/V ... xample.jpg
http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c284/ ... akdzbt.jpg
1.bp.blogspot.com/-BFvnYNec8KQ/U83sFA-36-I/AAAAAAAABhw/OrIy4hhk0UY/s1600/skights-visual-novel-review-colin.png (the background is pastel-ish and bright, but I want it to be toned down the brightness and the colors more darker)

Those are something that I would like to avoid tho..
http://img15.deviantart.net/1996/i/2011 ... 494clk.jpg
http://woodsy-studio.com/wp-content/gal ... e_room.jpg
https://emitvns.files.wordpress.com/201 ... orning.png

HarukoBev

Re: To Thaw a Frozen Heart [Added new positions!]

#9 Post by HarukoBev »

16/6/2016 - Added new positions!