Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:43 am
- Organization: Dokimomo Circle
edit #1: added current projects.
The application is also on there, on the last slide. Simply click the blue and underlined "Application" and it will take you directly to the application. I will receive your response there on Google Forms.
Thank you, and I hope to see you there in the team!
- Writing Maniac
- Posts: 3428
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:51 am
- Completed: Metropolitan Blues, The Loyal Kinsman, Daemonophilia, The Dreaming, The Thirteenth Year, Adrift, Bionic Heart 2, Secrets of the Wolf, The Photographer
- Projects: The Pilgrim's Path, Elspeth's Garden, Secret Adventure Game!
- Organization: Tall Tales Productions
- Location: Germany
right now, your post is in violation of our Recruitment forum rules, namely this one:
Please amend your thread with a description of the project you're recruiting for.All threads in which someone is looking for people to join a team, from now on, are required to contain ... An overview of the project, or a link to an overview. Recruitment threads that are not created for a specific project but generally for a company or organization of sorts ("headhunting threads") will no longer be allowed in this forum.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users