Looking For Beta Reader/Idea Bouncer For A Slice of Life KN

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
Shad12ow
Regular
Projects: Kage's Room

Looking For Beta Reader/Idea Bouncer For A Slice of Life KN

#1 Post by Shad12ow »

Hello everyone!

First of all, thank you for giving your time to read this thread of mine. Let's get to business, shall we? I am searching for a person (or two, or three) that can help me refined my script. The title of the story is "Coachman's Voyage". Below is the cover for that webnovel.

It is a story that follows the life of a young coachman. His life changed when he met a twin that has been kidnapped onto slavery. He then helps them to find their way back as the three take on various job that get them from town to town, meeting strange character on their way. I intend to make it a slice of life VN.

If you want to read what I've written, you can follow the link on my signature below. It will take you to the RoyalRoad website where I posted my story. At the moment, there is only a few chapters of that. I'm in the middle of writingthe rest of the story. So, yeah, it is a work in progress. But somehow, my friends and his team want to make this into a VN.

I need you to read the first five chapters of the webnovel that served as the prologue. If you aren't comfortable with reading it on that site, please feel free to download the PDF or PM me and I will give you the .docx of the chapters. Then please give me feedback on the grammar, words choice, and also the plot. Give me your honest opinion. I already have the draft of the plot, but it is not fix.

At the moment, I don't know whether this will be a commercial VN or not. So to be safe, I will say that you will not be paid. I don't know about the future. Even if the VN become commercial, the most I can get you is a free copy of the game and your name in the credit as a beta reader. That's it. I need to make that clear.

If you are interested or have any question, please feel free to PM me. Thank you for reading all of that, everyone! See you!
P.S. :To the mod, if this is unacceptable or in the wrong place, you can remove my thread. I am not exactly sure where to put this thread due to my very vague condition.
Attachments
Coachman Voyage (1-5).pdf
(428.13 KiB) Downloaded 47 times