Divine Blades - looking for partners [OPEN]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
DanSachi
Deviantart: DanSachi

Divine Blades - looking for partners [OPEN]

#1 Post by DanSachi »

Hello everyone!

I'm DanSachi, and i would like to create a visual novel.

The Project
Genre: Action, Drama, RomCom, Supernatural, Psychological
This visual novel focuses on character relationship and development in their odd and dangerous situation. But mostly on decisions, because even through the game genre says "RomCom" you cannot choose who is the protagonist going to love. It's like in real life - you can fall in love with anyone.

Plot
It's year 2018. The children stopped bearing. The world is near to the end. The Scientists calculated that the unknown yet for humanity object is going to destroy the Earth. They think it's an alien or even the demon. The only way to save the humanity is an ability that can possess the people with things called "Divine Blades". It's actually an ability to become a weapon or the power.
But... you're not a person, who would look good in being one of them.
Especially, because you are just a normal guy, named Hanami Kyousuke... who is obssessed with anime. And your least trouble could be not having many money to buy a body pillow of your waifu. You have a lovely family, friends... so why are you in this mess anyway?
Not metion that you're just a kid. 15 year old kid. Maybe it was an accident, but it still happened. At the evening, after you were walking back to home from school, you noticed a pretty weird situation. There was a girl. You recognized by her face, it was your classmate - Sasaki Eriko. She was holding an odd looking blade. It was pointing at your cute, but yet annoying... cute... yet annoying... I meant - your sister. You thought she is going to kill her. You wanted to be like that heroic "Onii-chan" so you ran to save her, but the girl pulled the blade inside of your chest. You could see that she didn't mean to do it, because of her scared face. But... you didn't die. There was a big light which made your eyes blinking. Before you noticed - you weren't a human. But something else. A weapon. Exactly, the weapon to save the humanity.

Characters
Hanami Kyousuke - an otaku who is an outgoing and cool guy. His life goal is to live like in manga. That's why he accepts everything that will lead him to it. Like for example - sitting in the class next to the window.
Hanami Yuka - Kyousuke's younger sister. She has a similar hobby as her brother, but isn't that hype about it. She has a habit with being mean to people, but she tries her best to don't do it.
Sasaki Eriko - The protagonist's classmate. She enjoys reading detective books and daydreaming. This girl seems to be full of mysteries. Kyousuke tried to befriends with her, but she rejected him for no reason. Or maybe there was a good reason to do it?
Meiko Miyu - the president of classic music club. Kyousuke have heard her playing the piano once. After she noticed him, she invited him to play with her. She seems to be very friendly and kind person.
Tokiwa Umeko - a transferred student. She classifies as a quiet type. The protagonist didn't talk with her too much, but since she came to school, everything changed that day. Is she related to anything what happen?

Who am i looking for?
I need CG, BG and GUI artists, musician, programmer and editor (because my english isn't that good as you can see ^^').
When it comes to what type of art i want...
Firstly, it has to be anime styled.
Secondly...
It would be the best, if you can draw the characters like that.
Also, if you want to be an artist (CG) you must know how to draw action scenes... because it's an Action Visual Novel.
If you are interested...
...then please PM me or reply to the thread. ^^
It's a FREE Project
Current Members
Writer: DanSachi
Editor: ---
GUI: ---
CG: ---
BG: CyBellKnight
Musician: ---
Programmer: ---

Thank you for reading!
Last edited by DanSachi on Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.

chaostranquility

Re: Divine Blades - looking for partners [OPEN]

#2 Post by chaostranquility »

Is this a free or paid position? :)

DanSachi
Deviantart: DanSachi

#3 Post by DanSachi »

chaostranquility wrote:Is this a free or paid position? :)
This is a free position, as a topic says "We are a Free Project looking for Partners".
Alright, i will just update the post.

Nexosis

#4 Post by Nexosis »

I'll do for free.

I can apply for: Voice, Scripts, Errors [I can do English very well, Japanese is partial.

but...

But do you really think it got some potential? What do you think?