Hey guys, it's me Lightworker. I solved my issue with Android Development and now I am going to spend this summer finishing up this novel. I started this project back in January and I am 90% done with the project. YAY!
The story, programming, sound effects, and music are complete!
There are five characters in story.
You can use whatever art style you like. I am just looking for an aesthetic that resembles their real-life personalities. I will provide you their photos. All of the characters are of high school age. They are all African American and Asian respectively.
(The mechs will come in chapter 2 so don't think about that yet)
We will need 9 backgrounds now.
I really love CGI backgrounds like from Uncle Mugenviewtopic.php?f=52&t=17302, nonetheless feel free to use whatever art style you want.
- 1. bedroom at night
2. park with lakeview in the afternoon DONE
3. street corner with transparent glass sidewalks in the afternoon DONE
4. a people mover (think flying train in a downtown center in the afternoon)
5. A spiraling shiny sleek (and rotating) apartment complex in the afternoon
6. A orange carpet futuristic apartment, practically everything in the apartment is orange including the recliner and sofa at noon
7. The kitchen of that apartment; if you are walking inside the apartment, the kitchen is to your left.
8. closeup of the three large windows of that apartment in the afternoon DONE
9. A temperate forest at dawn DONE
10. A field outside of the forest still at dawn DONE
11. A computer's mind; if a computer had a mind what would its inside look like DONE
12. place within a computer's mind where it could be a battlefield DONE
There is only one role left, that is...
For this role, you need to be able to sing.
Context: You are missionary that is traveling to Detroit, but it is below zero and you have nothing but a suit to fight against the cold. Your hands, feet, and face are practically frostbitten. You haven't ate, slept, and drank anything in days. You are literally at the edge of life teetering ever closer to death, but you hear a faint, still, small voice that urges you to press forward to Heavenly Father's kingdom!
Context: You are singing a beautiful song like you are in a church choir. You are happy as you can possibly be.
People say that there is no such place as Heaven.
it's just an is asinine fairy tale from millennia ago.
Our arbitrary existence is nothing, but a brief crack of light between two eternities of outer darkness.
In spite of that, why do I feel so compelled to achieve salvation?
The wind blows in my eyes, fogging up my glasses.
Walking in my Church attire through a foot of snow...
A voice calls to me as my wipe my glasses with my tie.
If you are interested reply, PM, or email me.I am a child of God,
And he has sent me here,
Has given me an earthly home
With parents kind and dear.
Lead me, guide me, walk beside me,
Help me find the way.
Teach me all that I must do
To live with him someday.