[Heart of Thorns] ❥ Looking for some positions!

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
LucaMadison
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns.
Organization: Ichigo no Kokoro Productions.

[Heart of Thorns] ❥ Looking for some positions!

#1 Post by LucaMadison »

Hello! My name is Luca, and I'm the directress of a new otome game / visual novel creation company: Ichigo no Kokoro productions.
Ichigo no Kokoro is based out of Spain. We aim to create otome games in Spanish, English and Japanese. So far, all collaborations on the project are purely gratuitous (without payments). All participating members are in this project with their own volition, putting in their best effort.

ABOUT THE PROJECT

For more information about the otome game project:
LemmaSoft post
Image Image Image Image
ichigo-no-kokoro☆hotmail.com
☆ → @

FREE POSITIONS

· Idea Bouncer: We need someone who can help us providing ideas for the main story or the different routes; We need he/she to be an original and creative person.

· Translator: We need someone who is skilled in translating English → Japanese and vice versa.
[This is an important position regarding the Japanese voice acting of the game.]

· Composer: We need a musician/composer to compose the OP/PV video music. The genre will be Rock / Light rock.
Here is the Soundcloud of the Japanese singer and lyricist that will sing in the theme.

· Web Designer: We need someone who has the capability of designing and making thematic web pages.

PAYMENT
There is no physical reward for collaborating in our project. Your contribution will appear in the game, and your name will be shown in its credits, allowing all people that will play it to see it. As we have said before, “… all collaborations on the project are purely gratuitous, without payments.”

APPLICATION
You can reply to this post, PM me or send us an email (ichigo-no-kokoro@hotmail.com). Make sure you include the position you are applying for and some examples of your work.

Thanks for your attention! ♥
Last edited by LucaMadison on Sat Aug 06, 2016 7:11 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image Image Image Image

Mama J
Regular
Projects: An Otaku's Guide to Santa's Reindeer; Signed and Sealed with a Kiss
Organization: Anomalis
Tumblr: anomalis
Deviantart: anomalisgames
itch: anomalis-games

Re: [Heart of Thorns] ❥ Looking for some positions!

#2 Post by Mama J »

Ok, first things first: I'M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE WITH YOUR LOGO!
Anyway -
· Idea Bouncer: We need someone who can help us providing ideas for the main story or the different routes; We need she/he to be an original and creative person.
I'd love to apply for the Idea Bouncer job. How do you provide samples for idea-bouncing, by the way? :lol: I don't know but I feel that I have the skill to provide original ideas since I'm a writer and I do nothing but come up with weird scenarios in my head all day, heh (': Let me know if you're interested! I'd love to help out!

TheJerminator15
Regular
Completed: A Sedentary Fist
Projects: Manipulation, Switch Swap, Unnamed Project
itch: jamsandwich

Re: [Heart of Thorns] ❥ Looking for some positions!

#3 Post by TheJerminator15 »

Hi here, I'm busy with my own writing work currently, but I can help as an Idea Bouncer if you require help with that. Though I guess I should state beforehand even my general slice of life ideas tend to have a more dark tone to them than general slice of life stories.
My Current Writing Project: viewtopic.php?f=47&t=37699
Manipulation Teaser Demo: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzJ4E ... zV6TWVaclk

otometea
Regular
Projects: Heart of Thorns
Tumblr: littleteahouse

Idea Bouncing: sending in samples

#4 Post by otometea »

Hello, friends!

My name is otometea, and I am the writer of Heart of Thorns. First of all, I am glad that there is going to be an idea bouncer (as it is difficult for me to efficiently come up with satisfactory ideas). I should think it's hard to send in samples of idea bouncing:
Mama J wrote: I'd love to apply for the Idea Bouncer job. How do you provide samples for idea-bouncing, by the way?
I would imagine that the best way to send in idea bouncing samples is to come up with anywhere ranging from 10-15 (mock?) scenarios for Heart of Thorns (so using characters and their personalities and setting of the game to produce some ideas to send in.)

That is probably where you should start start, though. (This has happened to me; I sent in writing samples and was asked to write using personalities of the characters and the general setting of the game). However, if they ask for more, that's alright; I'm sure you can do that.

Good luck!
Best regards,
otometea.