Looking for simple Animator and/or CG Artists [Closed]

Forum rules
Recruiting Rules: (1) Only recruit if you have an actual, clearly defined project you're recruiting for. Don't recruit if you're an organization that may have a project at some time in the future. (2) Tell people what kind of work you have for them. For commissions, also tell them how much work it will probably be. (3) Tell people how much work on your project is already complete. (4) Always open recruitment threads in the correct subforum - Free, Commercial or Paid Work.
YourGeekGoddess
Regular
Projects: Bog
Deviantart: YourGeekGoddess
Soundcloud: YourGeekGoddess

Looking for simple Animator and/or CG Artists [Closed]

#1 Post by YourGeekGoddess »

Hello beautiful people! My project Bog (viewtopic.php?f=43&t=38900) is well underway and was due to release this fall. However, we've hit a snag. So now we need YOUR help!

I'm looking for people who can animate no more than ten simple 8-frame animations of chibi sprites for the project's minigames. All of the programming and such is in place so you can expect quick use of your wonderful work! Some samples of what I need:

-Running Sprite
-Dancing Sprite
-Falling/Recovering Sprite
-jumping
-ducking

That actually should be close to all of them.

Next, I'm looking for someone to help with CGs. The exact amount would vary as we have plenty of potential opportunities. The amount I will request will depend upon our artist. However, I'm expecting at least 10 CGS.

Last thing, this is our first release and it has been going so very smoothly. However, being the first, we intend to release as a Pay-what-you-want model. That being said our small but devoted staff have been tirelessly working expecting little but the satisfaction of a job well done. Ideally, I'd like to find people are understand our situation. The good thing is that we are already planning future full commercial releases once we are so reputable.

I understand the amount of time any portion of this development process takes however and if you are interested but must receive pay I might be able to sacrifice a month's worth of ramen and give a little something. :mrgreen: I also have other ideas for alleviating your workload so, ultimately if you have any interest whatsoever in either of these positions please email me and we'll talk things out.

YourGeekGoddess
Regular
Projects: Bog
Deviantart: YourGeekGoddess
Soundcloud: YourGeekGoddess

Re: Looking for simple Animator and/or CG Artists [Closed]

#2 Post by YourGeekGoddess »

We've found everyone we needed! Thanks to everyone who expressed interest.